Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

what the hell (Page 2)

curious1 Senior Member
curious1
curious1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonelle

This show is only focusing on Gunjan???Shocked

As far as i know this show is giving more importance to Mayank and Charu BS.

Even Rajiv and Vihan are reduced to cameo's. 

Trust me if it was all about Gunjan i would've been watching every episode but today is the first time i watched since the FOTY final. That means it's not all about Gunjan. I think CV's should eliminate Gunjan so Rachna can have the Screen. 

Mayank and Charu tack will also be about Gunjan eventually as she will do something silly yet heroic to save Mayank. I am so tired of Gunjan and her silly expressions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhri

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
rachna was highlighted at the time hocky track ,RajNa track ,viNa eng track, FOTY track ..wat not  ..

how much more screen space she want ... 

and i agree we all want our fav actor to be shown all the time ..but that's not possible..
being a gunjan fan , i want her to be shown all d time ..but not possible which i knew very well LOL ..

and of course gunjan got a little more attention than rachana as her character demands it ...so cv's r showing that ..it doesn't mean rachna has nothing to do Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

riya26sharmaPROTIM21SweetArifarnfanstarasdfbraich_galSandCastle.HashiBoo

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by curious1

Originally posted by jonelle

This show is only focusing on Gunjan???Shocked

As far as i know this show is giving more importance to Mayank and Charu BS.

Even Rajiv and Vihan are reduced to cameo's. 

Trust me if it was all about Gunjan i would've been watching every episode but today is the first time i watched since the FOTY final. That means it's not all about Gunjan. I think CV's should eliminate Gunjan so Rachna can have the Screen. 

Mayank and Charu tack will also be about Gunjan eventually as she will do something silly yet heroic to save Mayank. I am so tired of Gunjan and her silly expressions.

gunjan is the best ...Star   ...she dont have any silly expressions ...she is intelligent ..n mature ...n smart Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21SweetArifarnfanJShivstarasdfbraich_galSandCastle.HashiBoo

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovedakshnaamandasookoo

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by pesi11

rachna was highlighted at the time hocky track ,RajNa track ,viNa eng track, FOTY track ..wat not  ..

how much more screen space she want ... 

and i agree we all want our fav actor to be shown all the time ..but that's not possible..
being a gunjan fan , i want her to be shown all d time ..but not possible which i knew very well LOL ..

and of course gunjan got a little more attention than rachana as her character demands it ...so cv's r showing that ..it doesn't mean rachna has nothing to do Smile

RajNa track was never highlighted.. it was shielded by MayAn track always.. you can count seconds of RajNa scenes..
no offense but just to clarify.. even in ViNa eng track Gunjan was highlighted more specially with Vihan..

RajNa track was highlighted but it was too short ... gunjan was highlighted in ViNa eng track ..but rachna was the main focus thr ..she was not sidelined ..but i enjoyed eng track ..too good when savitri came to see rachna ..both sisters played together ...LOL

SandCastle.

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
 There was an official rajna trackShockedShocked. Where was I???? When was that???? After nov saw rachna & Rajeev in feb in blink & miss dance in valentine party. 
  After that I stopped watching , did I lmiss anything???
Somebody answerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013-PrimaDonna-Ashlaikachacha_chaudhri

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I am a Gunjan fan and I will tell you I am a fan because Roopal is one Rocking actress she is too good as Gunjan.  I think both girls are getting screen space.  I think cv knows what the are doing that why the show is doing so well.  The only reason I watch SSLK everyday is because of GUNJAN.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

riya26sharmaJShivstarasdfpesi11SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-braich_gal

tvFan2013 Goldie
tvFan2013
tvFan2013

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

There was an official rajna trackShockedShocked. Where was I???? When was that???? After nov saw rachna & Rajeev in feb in blink & miss dance in valentine party. 
  After that I stopped watching , did I lmiss anything???
Somebody answerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"Rajeev-Rachna" My dear RajNa became history on Internet..I am delighted to see so many RajNa fans around...Never knew RajNa were so fond of so many around...

Most important..ViNa pair is becoming hot because of heartbroken RajNa fans and topping on all this..Zohaib-Mahi chemistry rocked !! rocked !!!! rocked!!

Zohaib's rank came from 1153 to 121 since we brought him into limelight, buzzed CVS for more RajNa...CVs turned namakhaaram... saw Rajeev is so popular...readymade bakra for "their favourite ...[ naam nahi lungi :)]  and guess what...started

confusion

OF

"jodis"..

"You see the coefficient of the linear is just a position by the hemoglobin of the atmospheric pressure in the country"..

anybody understood...me neither...

"someone on Rajeev FB commented ...SAPNE SUHANE GUNJAN KE"..
Not my comment ok...

"aaj ek jodi upar, kal dusri jodi..."

CVs favor only "MaCHar"...kitne pass..pass..
Baki pairs sab door door..

Savitridevi ke do anmol ratan "Rajeev -Vihaan" ko Garg sisters "darwajja" dikha rahi hai...Jaldi ho milan of this Ram-Lakhan with whom ????

koi ladki  hi...hai for sure..Day Dreaming kaun hai not sure...

brat2008

Go to top