Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: braich_gal

vibz...when did mintu move on to Gunjan?? ðŸ˜² only thing Mintu had with Gunjan was to take revenge on her by throwing acid on her...and then mistakenly kidnapping her instead of Rachna...

remember when Gunjan satrts flirting with him he does move on.. I need to see that scene again . he wanted Gunjan to even kiss him!!  Why is Mintu even a suitor for Rachna ?? Now am hurt
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
esha totally agree with u..

ssplk cv's giving so much importance to gunjan
in yesterday's episode i remembered vihan had only two dialogue that was rachna...rachna
that's it???

i really want a twist between vina

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vihaan had a crush on Gunjan so that does not really count and you actually even wrote Mintu am shocked😲

he is a stalker creep and even he did move on to Gunjan 😆
So Rachna 0 and Gunjan am not even counting. Gunjan does get the men its a fact let s at least accept it!!😆

Even in real life that happens noh ... Some girls gets more attention from boys at their young age ,some gets when they are like 20s ... Some hardly get .. You cant compare the numbers .. ðŸ˜•

Since most of the guys after her ,as a Gunjeev fan I have no peace in my mind ..I really love to see all the guys liking Rachna and Rajeev is the only guys for Gunjan ... Waiting for that day ...

BTW thanks Viba for the lovely siggy I am using it ðŸ¤—
Yeah it does happen in real life some girls have a line of suitors while the others are well hmmm "out of focus". Creeps like Mintu try on these out of focus girls we very well know why!!😡

Looking at the story its going to be a love square pretty soon!!

Aww you are using my siggie🤗 We need to have an AT for these two guys!! the desi boys!!😆

Yes real life that happens ..I have a office friend she was 26 and trust me she is beautiful and a girly girl ..Until she was 26 not a single guy has attracted her not a single proposal .. Other than some stupid idiots like Mintu just trying to take the advantage .. But when she was 26 there were like 5 guys were crazy over her and 2 from the same office . ..and she got married to one of them and recently..

It is lovely ..and I was thinking the same ..Why dont we have an At for the agarawal hunks ...Yes the Desi Boys 

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vibz88

remember when Gunjan satrts flirting with him he does move on.. I need to see that scene again . he wanted Gunjan to even kiss him!!  Why is Mintu even a suitor for Rachna ?? Now am hurt

No we never think that Mintu is a suitor for Rachna . Rachna deserves much much better ... It was just a out burst as some members keep making Gunjan a mockery due to the guys after her ... 

Rachna is a sweet heart we all love her ... And we are also looking forward to see VINA more ..We are fed up of the divorce and family drama .. eagerly waiting for more of VIna and Gunjeev..
rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

hey girl, i think most gunjeev fans are not mad at u, but to the one who said that gunjan makes silly expression...
am also gunjan fan but i agree to ur point that gunjan do get more screen space but that doesn't mean rachna is not important...she is equally important..and i personally also like her...just wait for vina track...am damn sure they will gonna rock with sizzling chemistry...😉

Riva is right that I am not mad at you for you to make an observation that Gunjan is getting more screenspace. And it is a true fact that Gunjan is getting more screenspace than Rachna because the current focus is on her story. When the focus moves to Rachna story, then she will get more screenspace. It is as simple as that.
rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Vibha darling, this whole discussion of no of suitors is ridiculous that i gave such a ridiculous counterargument. Mintu is not to be with any girls and needs to be put in Jail. I would never want a sweet girl like Rachna to be with Mintu and it does not matter who he wanted between the sisters. But since have to know between all the threads that are popping up everyday with the silly accusations on Gunjan that this is going too far.  Like I said that Rachna's character is not shown with flaws but we love her too. We may analyze some of her actions put the whole forum does not pour with so much negativity.

The day that Rachna sacrificed that also turned around to be Gunjan's fault. I remember that it was also told that Rachna's family and Shaiyl loves Gunjan more and gives her attention and poor Rachna is ignored. Wow, we know how much Rachna's family love Gunjan and Rachna and still such a silly statement. It is very sad for us to defend the character we like over and over for silly comments. 😭  We all come to the forum to relax and enjoy and we want to keep it like that by trying to keep a positive attitude towards both G and R.

Edited by rnfan - 11 years ago
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think as SSLK fans we should be happy that our show is doing well with Gunjan as the lead.  If the were to focus more on Rachna and the trp drop what will you guys do blame Gunjan.  I think all the people that watch this show must like Gunjan and the few on this forum who don't  bash away it only make me like Gunjan alot more.GUNJAN ROCKS
amar5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why all people are behind gungan? Is she that much beautiful?
starasdf thumbnail
Originally posted by: amar5000

why all people are behind gungan? Is she that much beautiful?

There are Rachna fans too. The first part of this thread is them the second part is us.
And as a Gunjan fan, I do think she is beautiful and I like the way Roopal portrays Gunjan's character. Roopal is a notable actor, she's good.
polliee05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes show is main,y focused on gunjan only...bt i really want dat rachna shuld also get importance...really liking rachna vihan scene these days