Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The posts are repetitive.😆 
I like Roopal/Gunjan so she is always a treat for me to watch. Hence no complaints from me.
Though I do not mind Rachna either.
@Rupa
Yea a lot of these complaints might be because ViNa haven't been shown...or simply because they just don't like Gunjan/Roopal.😆
[/QUOTE]

Star, I too have no issues if they show the episodes of Rachna only and I will enjoy it too. 😕 
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
out of 10 posts on this forum ,8 posts vl be 
gunjan is mahaan ..
gunjan is getting more screen space ..
gunjan is getting more boys in queue for her

sab ke sab gunjan ke peeche pade hai haath dhoke ...too much negativity ..
just bcoz we dont see our fav character/actor doesn't mean that we have to open n number of posts abt gunjan 🤢  ... n being in negative light here , gunjan is not a negative character ..she is pretty much lead of this show 😆 ... wat a negativity abt a lead actor 👏

no matter what ,gunjan vl always rock ⭐️  ...accept or deny ..u cant ignore the truth

pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

I am a Gunjan fan and I will tell you I am a fan because Roopal is one Rocking actress she is too good as Gunjan.  I think both girls are getting screen space.  I think cv knows what the are doing that why the show is doing so well.  The only reason I watch SSLK everyday is because of GUNJAN.

so true ... when gunjan is not thr i dont watch this either ..
but now a days i started watching it for rajeev too 😆
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avinaFan

"Rajeev-Rachna" My dear RajNa became history on Internet..I am delighted to see so many RajNa fans around...Never knew RajNa were so fond of so many around...

Most important..ViNa pair is becoming hot because of heartbroken RajNa fans and topping on all this..Zohaib-Mahi chemistry rocked !! rocked !!!! rocked!!

Zohaib's rank came from 1153 to 121 since we brought him into limelight, buzzed CVS for more RajNa...CVs turned namakhaaram... saw Rajeev is so popular...readymade bakra for "their favourite ...[ naam nahi lungi :)]  and guess what...started

confusion

OF

"jodis"..

"You see the coefficient of the linear is just a position by the hemoglobin of the atmospheric pressure in the country"..

anybody understood...me neither...

"someone on Rajeev FB commented ...SAPNE SUHANE GUNJAN KE"..
Not my comment ok...

"aaj ek jodi upar, kal dusri jodi..."

CVs favor only "MaCHar"...kitne pass..pass..
Baki pairs sab door door..

Savitridevi ke do anmol ratan "Rajeev -Vihaan" ko Garg sisters "darwajja" dikha rahi hai...Jaldi ho milan of this Ram-Lakhan with whom ????

koi ladki  hi...hai for sure.. kaun hai not sure...

rajeev ko bakra mat bol ..😆 ...

he is not a bakra for gunjan (i can take her name 😛)

gunjeev rocks ⭐️
rnfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

I am a Gunjan fan and I will tell you I am a fan because Roopal is one Rocking actress she is too good as Gunjan.  I think both girls are getting screen space.  I think cv knows what the are doing that why the show is doing so well.  The only reason I watch SSLK everyday is because of GUNJAN.

Wow Milla, very well said.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What i feel is the reason for this unnecessary bashing towards Gunjan is because Rajeev is falling for ... Not because of ViNa not getting the screen spACE 😆😆

RajNa was just a hype created by the fans ...It was a small track just to show us about Rachnas first crush .. And until now Gunjeev is another hype created by their fans ..In the story line it is sidelined ... like RajNa... 

Its really sad to see Gunjans character is getting bashed here Unnecessary ... 
SandCastle. thumbnail
I don't even feel like replying to this, the post is so negetive.
I wish mods take notice of this topic & take action against regular unnecessary bashing of Gunjan/Rajeev/GunJeev

But amazing replies all Gunjan supporters, truly awesome. Rupa I can't tell you how awesome your defenses are, seriously.

Hashii, Star, Riva, Milla, Pesi & sorry if I forgot somebody. Truly awesome :D
I don't get the frustration. Is it because RajNa didn't happen? Was it even supposed to be? As much as I could see the track, I had already sensed that Rachna is heading for a heartbreak. Rajeev NEVER thought abt her in any romantic way, I can bet on this. Then why the frustration?

A part of ladakpan is having crushes, which Rachna had on Rajeev & which was very well shown by CV's. If it was love, she wouldn't have moved on to Vihaan in a span of 1 day. When Rachna doesn't think abt Rajeev, what's the fuss about? Isn't it Rajeev's right to fall in Love? Even he's a human who feels attraction & he does feel for Gunjan. Akhir Problem kya hai?

Avian, you did not need to copy paste that comment from anywhere. Just let it be where it was. Your posts are mostly offensive towards Gunjan. I can understand constructive criticism & can very well take it too but bashing an actor or taking names while NOT taking names is really Sad. Rupa put it perfectly, Gunjan supporters always have to be in defensive mode. It's really Sad.

& regarding ViNa not getting screenspace, my god, Rajeev came almost after a week yesterday & the GunJeev scene too. Remember in the mid of last week, Vihaan called Rachna, there was NO GunJeev scene at all but still I couldnt see anyone complaining. Even I like ViNa & I wish they focus a lot more on developing GunJeev & ViNa rather than the nonsensical drama.

Don't make unnecessary bashing posts to detoriate characters or actors. It spoils the good mood & activites of the forum. I have been a part of 2 couple show forum before & I know how exactly dirty & nasty it can turn. This forum is really friendly & I don't want it to be created into a battlefield unnecessarily. Please stop the unwanted bashing. Please.
Lovedakshna thumbnail
Sorry, I disagree with you all who thinks that this post is about Gunjan bashing. No one is saying directly anything to Gunjan, everyone is saying about CVS bcz the story and characters developed by them. So just chill Gunjan fans !!!! We are just discussing, not fighting. Don't take it personally. Thanks.😊
rnfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovedakshna

Sorry, I disagree with you all who thinks that this post is about Gunjan bashing. No one is saying directly anything to Gunjan, everyone is saying about CVS bcz the story and characters developed by them. So just chill Gunjan fans !!!! We are just discussing, not fighting. Don't take it personally. Thanks.😊

Dakshna, bear with me for a little while but I don't think saying that Gunjan's expressions are silly and the serial has 4 boys for Gunjan is not an attack. In fact, you should read my reply to see the last few responses I have read over and over about Gunjan. Whether you see it or not, it is hurtful for Gunjan fans.

Also to me Gunjan has 2 guys who has actually fallen in love with her - Mayank and Rajeev. And Rachna has 2 guys who has really fallen in love with her- Mintu and Vihaan. So if we are counting the no of boys then it is well shared. 😉

Edited by rnfan - 11 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rnfan

Dakshna, bear with me for a little while but I don't think saying that Gunjan's expressions are silly and the serial has 4 boys for Gunjan is not an attack. In fact, you should read my reply to see the last few responses I have read over and over about Gunjan. Whether you see it or not, it is hurtful for Gunjan fans.

Also to me Gunjan has 2 guys who has actually fallen in love with her - Mayank and Rajeev. And Rachna has 2 guys who has really fallen in love with her- Mintu and Vihaan. So if we are counting the no of boys then it is well shared. 😉

👏👏👏