Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Rival Site: Rishabh wants to quit QH.Mod note pg26 (Page 8)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by sam.

Originally posted by delena90

Somehow I am inclined to think this article is not true. KSG, SJ and Rishab have been shown to get along well off screen. Why would he be so ridiculously mean and unprofessional?

Delena there have been constant articles of his unprofessional behavior of his refusal to do workshops ,I have seen him on splits villa and if that's his real life personality he is very obnoxious and annoying ,so this article is not a surprise for me .I just hope if they have to replace him they find a actor worthy of playing ayaan cause I am sure if a better actor played him ayaan would be a much more likeable and attractive character.

Ewww he was on splits villa? Yikes! Did not know that. Right i take back what I said. Anyone who has been on splits v is obnoxious and arrogant to the boot...not to mention stupid!

Delu!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcesam.delena90

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by blueflames

Oye hoye kambakht Ouch Angry
Carreer defining role chor kar tm kahan ja rahe???
Kisi ne sach kaha hai k humilty makes a man memorable, not haughty hot headed actions..

<font color="#000066">I hope Rishabh reconsiders his decision. Its unfair to QH and Gul/Zee who made him. </font>

I really really hope rishab reconsiders this decision IF True..

I love him as Ayaann and he cant leave the ship mid waters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

maana Goldie
maana
maana

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged

First of all ROFL @ impressive performance in QH .I have never been a fan of rishabh's acting anyways so if he is replaced I don't care . But I really don't think he is being smart leaving behind a stable career on TV especially by pissing of a top channel like Zee ,if and when the big leap to big screen does not work out and he wants to come back to TV Zee TV will never give him work . I think the only actor who has managed to make a graceful exit out of TV without ruffling anyone's feathers is sushant Singh rajput.

<font color="#000066">Not carrying out your commitments to TV after giving your written word. People should keep their committments and not harass PHs who make you.Sushant did not upset anyone and he gracefully left PR. </font>

And the thing is actors who ditch their shows and commitment to PH's and Channels for greener pastures have a history of not succeeding later on not even on TV .But they keep making the same mistake LOL Yep sushant kept his commitments that's why there is no bad blood either with zee or with Ekta which is a big thing!

sushant left after 2.5 years but Rishabh leaving in just 6 months so obviously problems r bound 2 happen as the contract is 4 a specified pd..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.MrDarcyfan

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

He will regret later

I hope the regret part doesn't come and he doesn't go.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abditory.

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Originally posted by FireNIce

Aah, the lure of the big screen! LOL

Btw, surely R's performance in QH did not provoke Subhash Ghai to rope him for his filmShocked...I mean who are they kidding?Confused The only role he played was his incessant chant of Bhaijaan...as a result of which we got to see KSG beat up the baddies!Big smile That was the one good thing he did.

I guess he looked good all bruised...after all, most of the Hindi action movies involve the villain and his minions getting beat up non-stop by the hero.LOL

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments. I have nothing against the actor...I don't even know him! But I'm extremely disappointed with the character...he is spineless and desperately needs to GROW up.Disapprove

Silver screen over the telly tube is not a problem. But leaving TV in a lurch to find greener pastures in films is a big problem. Ayaan is not all that bad - Rishabh makes him look worse but even then, if at all Rishabh wants to dump QH because he has found something more lucrative - its not done. Ouch

True.Smile I guess I wanted to vent some of my frustration on someone, and unfortunately, the victim turned out to be Ayaan.Evil Smile

If Rishabh leaves QH (which is telecast on Zee TV, an extremely powerful channel), fails to make it big in Bollywood, and tries to make a comeback in the small screen, he may fail to find any opportunity to do so in any channel, let alone Zee.Ouch This act will be extremely foolish and unprofessional and will definitely not go unnoticed by other production houses.

I don't think Zee will let go of this matter so easily...I guess we'll just have to wait and watch.

sam.MrDarcyfanMoronsKiMallika

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

"IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE IN QH" ??????????????ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

wt ws ths!!!!??????? i must say d person who hv ritttn ths article is vryyy funnny!!! lmao!!!ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

FireNIceMoronsKiMallikaviya.mallik4eva

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Impressive performance in QH ? Right.
Plus how can Rishabh be so full of himself? He'l quit a show which may lead him to heights and which apparently bagged him a role in a movie, for a 20-30 min presence on big screen? I say rather stupid.

20-30 mins of presence which may easily vanish on editing table itself. 

Rishab lucky ho, this show has so many other things going for it that you can bask in the reflected lime light. Step out of its umbrella, and you will realize. 

Siri22FireNIceMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Tfs, vicky.. Nuzhrat & tanveer actors hv already been changed.. We didn't find any problem with that as viewers.. Bt rishab leaving?? If he does, cvs will hv to make sme changes in script & we may see most trusted track for such scenario- (plastic surgery bcoz of horrible accident)... Bt who cn play ayaan's role?? Any names.. Note: Nothing against Rishbah..

Replacing Rishabh is not a problem because here , the hero is the story. But that still doesn't lighten his unprofessional behaviour.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcesam.Krrish4You...Tanu...delena90

Go to top