Rival Site: Rishabh wants to quit QH.Mod note pg26 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

<font color="#000066">Ekta is TROUBLE. She destroys everyone who backstabs her. If all producers become like her , actors will forget how to spell 'films'.πŸ˜†</font>

I know ,Kekta mayee is so scary πŸ˜† BTW I am blaming SRK for this situation just cause he made the big leap from small screen to superstardom everyone wants to imitate him πŸ˜†
Why does this always happen with 4 lions...really tough luck...they really should toughen their contracts...havent they learnt yet...πŸ˜•

We have been hearing about Rishab's attitude and unprofessionalism from quite sometime...hope the guy knows what he is doing...

Ohh God he looks horrible in this pic!!!!

i would be more than happy if he leaves nd he is digging his own grave by leaving such a good show!!!!

does he think after doing a negative role in film he is going to become a hero!!!!

nyways tfs...

Originally posted by chicksoup

I don't think it is true.

Even if it is, I think it will be for the best. He is not irreplaceable- I am sure any decent actor can make the character work better.  I don't mean to offend any one, but he is the worst actor on the show!

He will be missed, but I think they can get a suitable replacement. (Seriously, just yesterday I wished he could act better!)

Any way, he will be the only one who loses out if he decides to leave.

i hope its not true because it shows Rishabh in a very bad light. Sure, somebody more able can play Ayaan which may happen if Rishabh doesn't relent. But i think what is bothering everyone is that how unethical he can be. πŸ˜•
So, what should we do now? Send every ghungarale balonwalen brother, cousins, friend, neigbour for auditions πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Because, next actor should also look like Shirin's beloved bachha.
Originally posted by MishkaForever

<font size="4">        <font size="4">🀣RISHABH<font size="4"> + SUBHASH GHAI <font size="4">= DEATH OF CINEMA🀣

</font></font></font>
</font>

I didn't want to say this but so true 🀣 No of fence to ghai no doubt he used to be a top director but his kind of movies just don't work anymore!
Joke of the DECADEπŸ˜†
Rishabh selected for Impressive performance!!
ROFL🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Vicky, yeah! I agree.. The story is very strong that's why we see such stable trps & love for QH & Asya... Yes, Ksg is crowd puller for this show.. Surbhi is doing fab job..
Originally posted by sam.

I know ,Kekta mayee is so scary πŸ˜† BTW I am blaming SRK for this situation just cause he made the big leap from small screen to superstardom everyone wants to imitate him πŸ˜†

How was it when KSG quit his prev show? He was welcomed back with open arms...is that only because he is a wonderful actor, or did it have something to do with the way he quit too? That was handled pretty well, right?
Originally posted by sam.

Seriously!πŸ˜†

I hope he has some saving grace, like Ayaan had in the form of Asad...wonder what's going to happen to him if he doesn't!😈