Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Rival Site: Rishabh wants to quit QH.Mod note pg26 (Page 12)

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by sam.

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

First of all ROFL @ impressive performance in QH .I have never been a fan of rishabh's acting anyways so if he is replaced I don't care . But I really don't think he is being smart leaving behind a stable career on TV especially by pissing of a top channel like Zee ,if and when the big leap to big screen does not work out and he wants to come back to TV Zee TV will never give him work . I think the only actor who has managed to make a graceful exit out of TV without ruffling anyone's feathers is sushant Singh rajput.

<font color="#000066">Not carrying out your commitments to TV after giving your written word. People should keep their committments and not harass PHs who make you.Sushant did not upset anyone and he gracefully left PR. </font>

And the thing is actors who ditch their shows and commitment to PH's and Channels for greener pastures have a history of not succeeding later on not even on TV .But they keep making the same mistake LOL Yep sushant kept his commitments that's why there is no bad blood either with zee or with Ekta which is a big thing!

<font color="#000066">Ekta is TROUBLE. She destroys everyone who backstabs her. If all producers become like her , actors will forget how to spell 'films'.LOL</font>

I know ,Kekta mayee is so scary LOL BTW I am blaming SRK for this situation just cause he made the big leap from small screen to superstardom everyone wants to imitate him LOL

How was it when KSG quit his prev show? He was welcomed back with open arms...is that only because he is a wonderful actor, or did it have something to do with the way he quit too? That was handled pretty well, right?

I don't think he ditched the show ,As far as I know the PH wanted to bring in new interns and change the fkavour of the show cause DMG had been running for a long time by then .He came back to the show again after a break and left after the show ended.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcechicksoupviya.mallik4eva

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by errah

Impressive performance??Dead
i think Feroz performance is far more impressive than him LOL

Feroz! I like him a lot...he is a good actor!

Even the maid's little girl Lakshmi acted better!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

errahFireNIcesam.MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chicksoup

First of all ROFL @ impressive performance in QH .I have never been a fan of rishabh's acting anyways so if he is replaced I don't care . But I really don't think he is being smart leaving behind a stable career on TV especially by pissing of a top channel like Zee ,if and when the big leap to big screen does not work out and he wants to come back to TV Zee TV will never give him work . I think the only actor who has managed to make a graceful exit out of TV without ruffling anyone's feathers is sushant Singh rajput.

<font color="#000066">Not carrying out your commitments to TV after giving your written word. People should keep their committments and not harass PHs who make you.Sushant did not upset anyone and he gracefully left PR. </font>

And the thing is actors who ditch their shows and commitment to PH's and Channels for greener pastures have a history of not succeeding later on not even on TV .But they keep making the same mistake LOL Yep sushant kept his commitments that's why there is no bad blood either with zee or with Ekta which is a big thing!

<font color="#000066">Ekta is TROUBLE. She destroys everyone who backstabs her. If all producers become like her , actors will forget how to spell 'films'.LOL</font>

I know ,Kekta mayee is so scary LOL BTW I am blaming SRK for this situation just cause he made the big leap from small screen to superstardom everyone wants to imitate him LOL

How was it when KSG quit his prev show? He was welcomed back with open arms...is that only because he is a wonderful actor, or did it have something to do with the way he quit too? That was handled pretty well, right?

I don't think he ditched the show ,As far as I know the PH wanted to bring in new interns and change the fkavour of the show cause DMG had been running for a long time by then .He came back to the show again after a break and left after the show ended.

I thought his movie happened around then and the PH accommodated. Actually I don't know anything about the whole issue, but it looked like KSG requested and the PH allowed! (Thats why I don't consider it ditching)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starrydee

He should remember that if he has got that movie it is due to QH n he owes them 
There is also something like being professional if he has a contract with them he should reconsider his decision   of leaving them in the middle of the show 
N not everyone can be SRK too make it big in the industry after leaving tv 
He should clearly know his potential veiwers don't like him as ayaan n he is thinking of making big in the industry all this is just the fascination of big screen 

I think Rishabh is what they call him - full of himself. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcesam.

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Well if this is true then good riddance. Hopefully whoever they cast as Ayaan is a good actor who has great chemistry with KSG and ketki.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam....Tanu...MoronsKiMallikacountingstarzviya.mallik4eva

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

Why does this always happen with 4 lions...really tough luck...they really should toughen their contracts...havent they learnt yet...Confused

We have been hearing about Rishab's attitude and unprofessionalism from quite sometime...hope the guy knows what he is doing...

Because 4Lions needs to hire a sneaky smart law firm who makes contracts that are more like red alerts. Actors treat the PH like revolving doors of Taj Lands End!AngryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i have been laughing while going through 12 pages of this post and cannot hold back any longer!hahahahahahahahah!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcesam....Tanu...MoronsKiMallika..vidhi..chicksoup

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
As Rishab ke jane se show mein aakaal pad jayegaa! Relaxx! Chillaaxx! everyone will be delighted to  see a better curly actor for the rest of the run LOL ROFL 

Go Rishab Go Go Naaaooww!! 
Abb toh tujhe jaana hi padegaa ROFL 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 09 April 2013 at 4:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcesam....Tanu...MoronsKiMallika..vidhi..chicksoupviya.mallik4eva

Go to top