Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Rival Site: Rishabh wants to quit QH.Mod note pg26 (Page 11)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam.

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

First of all ROFL @ impressive performance in QH .I have never been a fan of rishabh's acting anyways so if he is replaced I don't care . But I really don't think he is being smart leaving behind a stable career on TV especially by pissing of a top channel like Zee ,if and when the big leap to big screen does not work out and he wants to come back to TV Zee TV will never give him work . I think the only actor who has managed to make a graceful exit out of TV without ruffling anyone's feathers is sushant Singh rajput.

<font color="#000066">Not carrying out your commitments to TV after giving your written word. People should keep their committments and not harass PHs who make you.Sushant did not upset anyone and he gracefully left PR. </font>

And the thing is actors who ditch their shows and commitment to PH's and Channels for greener pastures have a history of not succeeding later on not even on TV .But they keep making the same mistake LOL Yep sushant kept his commitments that's why there is no bad blood either with zee or with Ekta which is a big thing!

<font color="#000066">Ekta is TROUBLE. She destroys everyone who backstabs her. If all producers become like her , actors will forget how to spell 'films'.LOL</font>

I know ,Kekta mayee is so scary LOL BTW I am blaming SRK for this situation just cause he made the big leap from small screen to superstardom everyone wants to imitate him LOL

How was it when KSG quit his prev show? He was welcomed back with open arms...is that only because he is a wonderful actor, or did it have something to do with the way he quit too? That was handled pretty well, right?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.MoronsKiMallikaviya.mallik4evaabditory.

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

First of all ROFL @ impressive performance in QH .I have never been a fan of rishabh's acting anyways so if he is replaced I don't care . But I really don't think he is being smart leaving behind a stable career on TV especially by pissing of a top channel like Zee ,if and when the big leap to big screen does not work out and he wants to come back to TV Zee TV will never give him work . I think the only actor who has managed to make a graceful exit out of TV without ruffling anyone's feathers is sushant Singh rajput.

<font color="#000066">Not carrying out your commitments to TV after giving your written word. People should keep their committments and not harass PHs who make you.Sushant did not upset anyone and he gracefully left PR. </font>

And the thing is actors who ditch their shows and commitment to PH's and Channels for greener pastures have a history of not succeeding later on not even on TV .But they keep making the same mistake LOL Yep sushant kept his commitments that's why there is no bad blood either with zee or with Ekta which is a big thing!

<font color="#000066">Ekta is TROUBLE. She destroys everyone who backstabs her. If all producers become like her , actors will forget how to spell 'films'.LOL</font>

I know ,Kekta mayee is so scary LOL BTW I am blaming SRK for this situation just cause he made the big leap from small screen to superstardom everyone wants to imitate him LOL

Seriously!LOL

I hope he has some saving grace, like Ayaan had in the form of Asad...wonder what's going to happen to him if he doesn't!Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.MoronsKiMallika..vidhi..

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by Noe123

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Impressive performance in QH ? Right.
Plus how can Rishabh be so full of himself? He'l quit a show which may lead him to heights and which apparently bagged him a role in a movie, for a 20-30 min presence on big screen? I say rather stupid.

20-30 mins of presence which may easily vanish on editing table itself. 

Rishab lucky ho, this show has so many other things going for it that you can bask in the reflected lime light. Step out of its umbrella, and you will realize. 

If all this is true, then, he should be actually thrown out of the umbrella.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.chicksoup

errah Goldie
errah
errah

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Impressive performance??Dead
i think Feroz performance is far more impressive than him LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcesam....Tanu...MoronsKiMallika..vidhi..countingstarzchicksoupviya.mallik4eva

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
BUT WHO CARES
As far as KAY EES GEE is part of QH
MAGNET-PULLER

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIceMoronsKiMallika..vidhi..chicksoupviya.mallik4eva...Tanu...

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Noon Vicky Maam! 

First reaction of mine :
Pagal hai kya?! :O 

Next : 
Thik hai  jane do, doesn't count, anyone will look good as Ayaan beside Asad. 

After reading the post :

Go Rishab Go. We dont need you ROFL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcedauntless.sam....Tanu...MoronsKiMallika..vidhi..chicksoupviya.mallik4evaabditory.

Shrsan Groupbie
Shrsan
Shrsan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hey some how I did nt like  rishab singha no offence to any one but aim happy he is leaving

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Noon Vicky Maam! 

First reaction of mine :
Pagal hai kya?! :O 

Next : 
Thik hai  jane do, doesn't count, anyone will look good as Ayaan beside Asad. 

After reading the post :

Go Rishab Go. We dont need you ROFL 
exactly my thoughtss:-))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikachicksoup

Go to top