Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing!! I don't like Rishabh's acting anyway hahaha so from me, it's good riddance!! :p Edited by goingreen91 - 11 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lol! It seems everyone wants rishabh to be replaced maybe we should start a petition asking zee please let him go 😆
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
rofl..
he is mad...
he is not so famous that taking panga with zee and 4lions is ok...

lol
if he gets into legal troubles ...god knows who wud save this naadan kid ðŸ˜²
Edited by --Kriti-- - 11 years ago
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
a good actor...now where did that come from...well i watch the show only for ASYA so it does not really matter...and i kind of feel good about it cause watching him act irritates me...this is just my POV no offence to ayaan/rishabh fans.
eshasrk thumbnail
Ok first thing that caught my attention was : his impressive performance in QH ðŸ˜•
The person who wrote this line has apparently never seen impressive performances before, coz Rishabh's performances in QH is everything but impressive
We have always complained that this actor is no match compared to KSG and Surbhi ( despite her being a newcomer on TV )
And I think the Channel is right...you cannot just leave their show midway without thinking abt the consequences the show will suffer...
I think the same happened with Barun and they were forced to pull the show off air...they had to replace Nisha on short term basis also due to her health problems which made them suffer alot too...
The others worked extra hours to get everything in place so that KSG could take off some days
And now this guy out of the blue wants to quit tooo, so another replacement is needed which can take time
If he gets into legal conflict with the Channel and PH...it's gonna cost him only, so maybe he can give up his 15 minutes of fame and concentrate on this one show that can take him to new heights if he's willing to do his level best and improve his acting abilities

Well this can be true or not...is yet to be seen...maybe this is the reason they have changed the track suddenly...

Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for the first time in the history of this forum everyone is united in their opinion-
a) rishabh cant act.
b) will be glad to see him go.
c)we might actually get someone who can act!
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All I can say is good riddance! Now, finally maybe we can get someone who can act!
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anoo67

for the first time in the history of this forum everyone is united in their opinion-
a) rishabh cant act.
b) will be glad to see him go.
c)we might actually get someone who can act!

😆 i am LOLing reading the comments here ... surprised what was subhash ghai thinking or how come they wrote impressive performance when none of us are impressed so far !!!!! 😆

eve though i don't like replacements, but i guess it will better for the show, hope they find better one to play Ayyan

as mentioned by some before, i guess this is the reason for sudden change of track ... i hope the story does not suffer with all this !!!!!!

Edited by Queen22 - 11 years ago
kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendsall

Oh no!!!! If they cast a good actor as Ayaan...then will they thk of Zoya-Ayaan story????? NAHIII... Rishab Good actor???????? kya ho gaya logon ko??????🤣

I was thinking the same.
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Is d article true?
Btw tfs :)Edited by -Clara- - 11 years ago