Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: blueflames

Oye hoye kambakht 😡
Carreer defining role chor kar tm kahan ja rahe???
Kisi ne sach kaha hai k humilty makes a man memorable, not haughty hot headed actions..

I hope Rishabh reconsiders his decision. Its unfair to QH and Gul/Zee who made him.
_BabyBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rishabh's facebook status message which he updated 2 hours ago says...
The only Way To SUCCESS : Take Risk
May be he is truly leaving after all.
Edited by _Serendipity_ - 11 years ago
maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Technically he would be unprofessional if he caused issues to the other actors jobs. Legally though he is bound to zee and getting out of a contract may not be as easy as he thinks it is.

I dont see him causing isseues 2 other actors jobs.. They will just continue their work as before with the new guy. Channel n ph would b under a burden as they'll have 2 rope in other actor..
chicksoup thumbnail
I don't think it is true.

Even if it is, I think it will be for the best. He is not irreplaceable- I am sure any decent actor can make the character work better.  I don't mean to offend any one, but he is the worst actor on the show!

He will be missed, but I think they can get a suitable replacement. (Seriously, just yesterday I wished he could act better!)

Any way, he will be the only one who loses out if he decides to leave.
Originally posted by: delena90

Ewww he was on splits villa? Yikes! Did not know that. Right i take back what I said. Anyone who has been on splits v is obnoxious and arrogant to the boot...not to mention stupid!

Delu!😆
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

<font color="#000066">I hope Rishabh reconsiders his decision. Its unfair to QH and Gul/Zee who made him. </font>

I really really hope rishab reconsiders this decision IF True..

I love him as Ayaann and he cant leave the ship mid waters.
maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam.

And the thing is actors who ditch their shows and commitment to PH's and Channels for greener pastures have a history of not succeeding later on not even on TV .But they keep making the same mistake 😆 Yep sushant kept his commitments that's why there is no bad blood either with zee or with Ekta which is a big thing!

sushant left after 2.5 years but Rishabh leaving in just 6 months so obviously problems r bound 2 happen as the contract is 4 a specified pd..
Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

He will regret later

I hope the regret part doesn't come and he doesn't go.

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Silver screen over the telly tube is not a problem. But leaving TV in a lurch to find greener pastures in films is a big problem. Ayaan is not all that bad - Rishabh makes him look worse but even then, if at all Rishabh wants to dump QH because he has found something more lucrative - its not done.

True.😊 I guess I wanted to vent some of my frustration on someone, and unfortunately, the victim turned out to be Ayaan.😈

If Rishabh leaves QH (which is telecast on Zee TV, an extremely powerful channel), fails to make it big in Bollywood, and tries to make a comeback in the small screen, he may fail to find any opportunity to do so in any channel, let alone Zee.Ouch This act will be extremely foolish and unprofessional and will definitely not go unnoticed by other production houses.

I don't think Zee will let go of this matter so easily...I guess we'll just have to wait and watch.

LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

"IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE IN QH" ??????????????🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

wt ws ths!!!!??????? i must say d person who hv ritttn ths article is vryyy funnny!!! lmao!!!🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣