Rival Site: Rishabh wants to quit QH.Mod note pg26 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by delena90

Somehow I am inclined to think this article is not true. KSG, SJ and Rishab have been shown to get along well off screen. Why would he be so ridiculously mean and unprofessional?

😃

😃

Deja vu 

Bas.

🤣
he isnt bad as ayan... ok he doesnt loook good n is very oridnary looking man but we cant take his hard work away from him, there r worst actors on Tv right now
though i do not support his decision of ditching zeetv and PH
Edited by iqbalslover - 11 years ago
Ohhh sorry

I didn't check the name of the TM

Apologies VS.

Ta!
Originally posted by delena90

Somehow I am inclined to think this article is not true. KSG, SJ and Rishab have been shown to get along well off screen. Why would he be so ridiculously mean and unprofessional?

Delena there have been constant articles of his unprofessional behavior of his refusal to do workshops ,I have seen him on splits villa and if that's his real life personality he is very obnoxious and annoying ,so this article is not a surprise for me .I just hope if they have to replace him they find a actor worthy of playing ayaan cause I am sure if a better actor played him ayaan would be a much more likeable and attractive character.
oh God...3rd replacement in 5 months  I really hope this is a rumour.

Rishab is a bad actor...he sucks at emotional scenes and I cant see him playing villain at all.
Though he is not doing complete justice in QH, I dont like character faces changing..it affects the show and we cant help but compare with previous face and all. So, I hope this news is a rumour.

Subhash Ghai got impressed with his performance in QH 😲😲 Ghai saab has become old!!!

Originally posted by Rockerchic

😃

😃

Deja vu

Bas.

🤣

Lol sobti?

I think the ph was stupid there. He was going a movie in between their track how did they not think he was going to leave?
Originally posted by sam.

First of all 🤣 @ impressive performance in QH .I have never been a fan of rishabh's acting anyways so if he is replaced I don't care . But I really don't think he is being smart leaving behind a stable career on TV especially by pissing of a top channel like Zee ,if and when the big leap to big screen does not work out and he wants to come back to TV Zee TV will never give him work . I think the only actor who has managed to make a graceful exit out of TV without ruffling anyone's feathers is sushant Singh rajput.

Not carrying out your commitments to TV after giving your written word. People should keep their committments and not harass PHs who make you.Sushant did not upset anyone and he gracefully left PR. 
Oye hoye kambakht 😡
Carreer defining role chor kar tm kahan ja rahe???
Kisi ne sach kaha hai k humilty makes a man memorable, not haughty hot headed actions..

Originally posted by maana

He is not being mean 2 KSG n Surbhi as his problem is with the channel so he can b all rude n unprofessional with them

Technically he would be unprofessional if he caused issues to the other actors jobs. Legally though he is bound to zee and getting out of a contract may not be as easy as he thinks it is.
I don't want him to quit 😒