Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aah, the lure of the big screen! 😆

Btw, surely R's performance in QH did not provoke Subhash Ghai to rope him for his film😲...I mean who are they kidding?😕 The only role he played was his incessant chant of Bhaijaan...as a result of which we got to see KSG beat up the baddies!😃 That was the one good thing he did.

I guess he looked good all bruised...after all, most of the Hindi action movies involve the villain and his minions getting beat up non-stop by the hero.😆

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments. I have nothing against the actor...I don't even know him! But I'm extremely disappointed with the character...he is spineless and desperately needs to GROW up.😒

I don't care if he leaves. QH is about AsYa and only AsYa (at least that's what I watch the show for).
Edited by FireNIce - 11 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maana

Tfs..
I dont care even if he goes..
I only watch the show 4 Asya n not 4 him..

But it affects the show and it affects your beloved cast and crew very much.
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
First of all 🤣 @ impressive performance in QH .I have never been a fan of rishabh's acting anyways so if he is replaced I don't care . But I really don't think he is being smart leaving behind a stable career on TV especially by pissing of a top channel like Zee ,if and when the big leap to big screen does not work out and he wants to come back to TV Zee TV will never give him work . I think the only actor who has managed to make a graceful exit out of TV without ruffling anyone's feathers is sushant Singh rajput.
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Originally posted by: FireNIce

Aah, the lure of the big screen! 😆

Btw, surely R's performance in QH did not provoke Subhash Ghai to rope him for his film😲...I mean who are they kidding?😕 The only role he played was his incessant chant of Bhaijaan...as a result of which we got to see KSG beat up the baddies!😃 That was the one good thing he did.

I guess he looked good all bruised...after all, most of the Hindi action movies involve the villain and his minions getting beat up non-stop by the hero.😆

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments. I have nothing against the actor...I don't even know him! But I'm extremely disappointed with the character...he is spineless and desperately needs to GROW up.😒

Silver screen over the telly tube is not a problem. But leaving TV in a lurch to find greener pastures in films is a big problem. Ayaan is not all that bad - Rishabh makes him look worse but even then, if at all Rishabh wants to dump QH because he has found something more lucrative - its not done.
maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

<font color="#000066">But it affects the show and it affects your beloved cast and crew very much. </font>

it will feel wierd 4 some days, then all will get used 2 it.. It would b better 2 get some other actor who can act in his place..
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG!😲! Sorry! I pressed the Quote button by mistake!!! Sorry again!!😳

Edited by FireNIce - 11 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Somehow I am inclined to think this article is not true. KSG, SJ and Rishab have been shown to get along well off screen. Why would he be so ridiculously mean and unprofessional?
It shows how impulsive decision maker he is

Any way tfs
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
4lions has rotten luck ðŸ¤£
maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Somehow I am inclined to think this article is not true. KSG, SJ and Rishab have been shown to get along well off screen. Why would he be so ridiculously mean and unprofessional?

He is not being mean 2 KSG n Surbhi as his problem is with the channel so he can b all rude n unprofessional with them