Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TS Interview With Gautam Hegde :) (Page 3)

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Aww ! Wat a interview !! Gh rocks !!TongueThumbs Up

First of all, Man u r a brillaint writer !!ClapSmile

All answers r genuine, He gives it in which he felt wat s wrong n right !! Yes, It was emotional when he given explanation for Rabba ve...This shows how much a man deep interested in his writing..It shows how much our team missed each other, even all technicians, stars n writers r so close 2 each other..Whenever each IV comes out,it doesn't look like a normal one it shows how much they bonded in both off-screen n onscreen !!Tongue Ye, everytime BS used to say ASR s because of the script makers n wow GH was overwhelmed n he needs to hug him..So sweet ! Heart He fantastically done his balanced way of writing n hate n love n romance !!SmileClap

As far as concern. ASR  s most complex character which had many shades.But barun done his job splendidly.ASR . most complex character n most layered character which loved by all..He had given his breathe to this role..Loved d fact they r complementing each other..Most amazing team i never seen in TV industry...EmbarrassedHeart

When it comes 2 chemistry. X.factor produced by actors it can't b recreated...Awesome explanation by him for arnav n khushi character her petite frame n his intense eyes is something out of the world ! Aww !!EmbarrassedHeart .Where all way..Arnav is barun n Khushi is sanny !!HeartEmbarrassed Chemistry it can't b written only it can created by actors..This show got an global stardom n fandom becoz of its beautiful pure chemistry by d leads which can't b recreated ..Its solely goes to Barun n sanaya !EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Finally. it was a nice IV,  GH will do a great n successful n magical way of writing n i wishing him for his future projects too !! He s so humble n genuine in his answers..Way to GH !!SmileHug

Awesome Interview !! TS rocks !!Thumbs Up

Edited by archu-daffodil - 09 April 2013 at 4:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty789sochanathaPatatostg1shikha208IllGetOverIpkHifah_TheJoker-

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
awesome interview thanks team sarun and tfs 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sochanathaIllGetOverIpk_TheJoker-

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
rabba ve touch everyone hearts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hifah_TheJoker-

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
1st of all tfs b/c i was really expecting gautam's iv on ipk m sarun frm TS..n 2nd i wl edit later after reading full iv.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

AMNP IF-Dazzler
AMNP
AMNP

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
TS a very tight hug for all your efforts...amazing IV of Gautam Hegde...Loved every answer especially his take on Sarun Chemistry Smile...they def have that X factor in them...no one can beat them...each and every Rabba Vey moment is my favourite too Smile...if GH writes IPK for the big screen and Sarun as the leads, that will be the icing on the cake...hope it happens soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1cocoatree_TheJoker-

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
thank u so much!
this is the iview whic i was waiting for ! i read gh iviews since last week.
this is the best iview of Gautam. Clapn  he loves his baby. also the crackling chemistry quest! so true i agree with him
team sarun ! have no words for them!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PatatoOlicity2124.Brooke.cocoatree_TheJoker-

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I have grown to immensely respect Gautam Hegde. He comes across as a straight forward man who speaks his mind and his love for the show, characters and actors reflects in every word he says. 

He is absolutely right, SaRun and extremely talented actors, have crackling chemistry and that X-factor in them which took Arnav, Khushi and their love story to a whole different level. Clap

His description of the characters are just beautiful. Arnav was vulnerable and we did want to reach out to him and comfort.Clap

Oh yes Gautam, we would love to see SaRun as Arhi on the big screen. EmbarrassedBig smile

Loved everything he said about SaRun, it's wonderful how every one associated with the show has the nicest things to say about these two. It makes my heart swell in pride as a fan. 

Gautam is a very talented writer, extremely passionate towards his work and he is indeed the man with the magic quill for he was one of the people who penned down the magical moments of Arhi. 

I wish Gautam all the very best in life and I pray that he succeeds in every venture he takes up. It was a pleasure reading this interview and one of the best I have read.   

Thank you TS for bringing us such a lovely interview. Hug

Edited by incandescent - 09 April 2013 at 6:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila_G1234_Horizonstg1cuppa_n_cricket.Brooke.cocoatreeJyo.Arshi.IPK_TheJoker-

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Nice interview
Loved all his answers especially about sarun and Arnav's characterization

Go to top