Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TS Interview With Gautam Hegde :) (Page 2)

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
great interview Embarrassed
Thanks for sharing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Merida_TheJoker-

Merida Goldie
Merida
Merida

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Tfs tashu Hug

It is a nice IV. Gautam always say whats in his heart. He straight forward tells away what according to him is right and wrong. I really liked him saying their team cried with emotional rabba ve and team felt happy with happy one's. It happens only then when u take onus of the work you are doing and u love ur job

All the creatives, actors related and techinicians of IPK really loved that serial. They are family as they always say. They didn't say that for the sake of IV but their bond and togetherness really shows. I also liked the fact that he will hug barun if he said in IV that writers are to be credited for such characters. It shows how close they are and how good they can accept each other credits.

I have also observed that many of IPK people really liked ASR complex character as the viewers too. The character is so much layered and complex that everyone started loving it. Of course barun portrayl was 100% justified due to which we can relate to him. Sanaya as kushi is jalli, fun loving, chatter box, always talli mood. Her character is one of the different SP bahus. It is so much hatke from the typical bahus of SP world

Yes sad rabbave really haunts. The X factor thing which gautam described is really true. Its not the character or charterisation which creates chemistry it would be actors. As earlier said also I want to repeat the same thing chemistry is not written in books or written script. It should be with in two people. Either it would or it would not be. There is no second route. No one can create chemistry if it is not there. IPK has got global acceptance and beautiful fandom due to this unique chemistry only. It is solely because of sanaya and barun who did kushi and arnav character.

It is not written by writers or PH or technicians. Enough said I loved the IV

Oh I really forgot about this.. whoever is interviewed from IPK sets everyone has some thing or other nice things about barun and sanaya. How great is that in this zamaana of tv world. They should be very nice and down to earth people in real life or if no one will praise unnecessarily anyone. Long live their friendship. They are very kind hearted souls and humble. It shows in their IVs and other description also.

Edited by itsmadsera - 09 April 2013 at 3:49am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty789sochanathaPatatospsharmilaOlicity2124-Appy-AMNP-Nuzrath-cuppa_n_cricketwin7deepthisstg1Jyo.Arshi.IPKcocoatreeIllGetOverIpk.Brooke._TheJoker-

smiley13 Goldie
smiley13
smiley13

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Tongue loved the interview
a big thanx for TEAMSARUN..Hug Hug.u always bring grt interviews of everyone...that so sweet of u...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaIllGetOverIpk_TheJoker-

divsarunfan IF-Sizzlerz
divsarunfan
divsarunfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
awesome interview.thanx  teamsarun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk_TheJoker-

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Great great interview, and I loved this particular part!!

U know wat Gautam hedge wants to sat that our loving SARUN's cmemistery just clicked from the startHeart,
Its was something unique.

Indeed Mr Arshad Khan said rite that SARUN are the missing part of eachother, and every IPKKND team members n actors thinks so!!!!!!!!!!!HugDancing

Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 09 April 2013 at 4:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaPatatoOlicity2124-Appy-stg1shikha208IllGetOverIpkcocoatreeJyo.Arshi.IPK_TheJoker-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
thnks fr sharin..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaIllGetOverIpk_TheJoker-

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
it is so pleasant to read anything about the show we loved so dearly..and if its from a person who not only was a part of the show but also was responsible for mor or less what we saw on our screen as a part of the story.. then toh kya baat!!!

that Barun n Sanaya are extremely talented actors is known to all but to acknowledge it as a part of the creative team and admit that its their talent,performance and chemistry that made the CVs to work harder on the story--- just touched me.. i am so glad he appreciated them in such extent...

haha.. we have one thing in common.. each and every Rabba Vey moment is mine favorite too... oh how i miss IPK!!!

a very heart worming IV by Gautam Hegde..loved reading every bit of it...and Team Sarun!!! what else to say to you.. a big salute and tight hug.. Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaOlicity2124spsharmilastg1win7cocoatreeIllGetOverIpkJyo.Arshi.IPK_TheJoker-

.Brooke. IF-Sizzlerz
.Brooke.
.Brooke.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing nice interview of GH.TS again did fabolous job with  

providing this interesting IV of the man who was behind the beautiful  

story of our beloved show IPKKND. 

Its amazing that GH and his team was also attached to the show as we  

audience were and are still have the love for the show. 

X factor between the leads was the reason of this divine and magical  

chemistry which we experienced in the show.It is something which we  

have never seen before. 

Barun did amazing job with Arnav with his superb acting skills and 

viewers loved this complex character who was soft at the core. 

Thanks TS for IV. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Meridasochanathawin7stg1HifahIllGetOverIpk_TheJoker-

Go to top