TS Interview With Gautam Hegde :) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜› loved the interview
a big thanx for TEAMSARUN..πŸ€— πŸ€—.u always bring grt interviews of everyone...that so sweet of u...
awesome interview.thanx  teamsarun.
Great great interview, and I loved this particular part!!

U know wat Gautam hedge wants to sat that our loving SARUN's cmemistery just clicked from the start❀️,
Its was something unique.

Indeed Mr Arshad Khan said rite that SARUN are the missing part of eachother, and every IPKKND team members n actors thinks so!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 11 years ago
it is so pleasant to read anything about the show we loved so dearly..and if its from a person who not only was a part of the show but also was responsible for mor or less what we saw on our screen as a part of the story.. then toh kya baat!!!

that Barun n Sanaya are extremely talented actors is known to all but to acknowledge it as a part of the creative team and admit that its their talent,performance and chemistry that made the CVs to work harder on the story--- just touched me.. i am so glad he appreciated them in such extent...

haha.. we have one thing in common.. each and every Rabba Vey moment is mine favorite too... oh how i miss IPK!!!

a very heart worming IV by Gautam Hegde..loved reading every bit of it...and Team Sarun!!! what else to say to you.. a big salute and tight hug.. πŸ€—

Thanks for sharing nice interview of GH.TS again did fabolous job with  

providing this interesting IV of the man who was behind the beautiful  

story of our beloved show IPKKND. 

Its amazing that GH and his team was also attached to the show as we  

audience were and are still have the love for the show. 

X factor between the leads was the reason of this divine and magical  

chemistry which we experienced in the show.It is something which we  

have never seen before. 

Barun did amazing job with Arnav with his superb acting skills and 

viewers loved this complex character who was soft at the core. 

Thanks TS for IV. 
Aww ! Wat a interview !! Gh rocks !!πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ

First of all, Man u r a brillaint writer !!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

All answers r genuine, He gives it in which he felt wat s wrong n right !! Yes, It was emotional when he given explanation for Rabba ve...This shows how much a man deep interested in his writing..It shows how much our team missed each other, even all technicians, stars n writers r so close 2 each other..Whenever each IV comes out,it doesn't look like a normal one it shows how much they bonded in both off-screen n onscreen !!πŸ˜› Ye, everytime BS used to say ASR s because of the script makers n wow GH was overwhelmed n he needs to hug him..So sweet ! ❀️ He fantastically done his balanced way of writing n hate n love n romance !!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

As far as concern. ASR  s most complex character which had many shades.But barun done his job splendidly.ASR . most complex character n most layered character which loved by all..He had given his breathe to this role..Loved d fact they r complementing each other..Most amazing team i never seen in TV industry...😳❀️

When it comes 2 chemistry. X.factor produced by actors it can't b recreated...Awesome explanation by him for arnav n khushi character her petite frame n his intense eyes is something out of the world ! Aww !!😳❀️ .Where all way..Arnav is barun n Khushi is sanny !!❀️😳 Chemistry it can't b written only it can created by actors..This show got an global stardom n fandom becoz of its beautiful pure chemistry by d leads which can't b recreated ..Its solely goes to Barun n sanaya !😳

Finally. it was a nice IV,  GH will do a great n successful n magical way of writing n i wishing him for his future projects too !! He s so humble n genuine in his answers..Way to GH !!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Awesome Interview !! TS rocks !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by archu-daffodil - 11 years ago
awesome interview thanks team sarun and tfs 
rabba ve touch everyone hearts
1st of all tfs b/c i was really expecting gautam's iv on ipk m sarun frm TS..n 2nd i wl edit later after reading full iv.
TS a very tight hug for all your efforts...amazing IV of Gautam Hegde...Loved every answer especially his take on Sarun Chemistry 😊...they def have that X factor in them...no one can beat them...each and every Rabba Vey moment is my favourite too 😊...if GH writes IPK for the big screen and Sarun as the leads, that will be the icing on the cake...hope it happens soon.