Originally posted by: Shwetakryan

Totally agreed wid u

Dont your mother slap u when u do a mistake,obiosly she does right
Then Why Jevika.she has brought manvi like her mother so she has that right too

😭 I don't know why people are hell bent on bashing jeevika
InduD thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Totally agree with you. Jeevika is the best behan, bhabhi, babhu. Time to show that she is also best biwi. Started watching the show bcos of Jeevika. She is the best.Edited by InduD - 11 years ago
alonelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I Totally agree to ur point n I am in
Every mother r a sis slaps a person n thrs nothing wrong
If Manvi would be in jeevika's place even she will do the same thing
Jeevika believes her husband n so she she knows tat viren can nvr be wrong
Seriously hats-off jeevika
She is the best

Thanks for making others know what jeevika is
advaita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you have just  echoed my sentiments ! :) you just said it all ! :)
he did what she was expected to do as a wife and as an elder sister !

she has been highly sacrificial when it came to manvi ...
she went beyond normal bounds of a sibling bond as well
but how on the world can thiese selfless sacrifices of hers go oblivious with just one slap ??????😕😕😕

i mean seriously ????? she had every right to slap manvi ...!!!
when you are told by your sister whom you love more than your life that your husband is a murderer what do you all expect tell her again with  a smile that no...he isnt ??? i am sorry but if it is that what is expected from a wife then i am seriosly concerned about  how much trust a couple shares ...

and i can say  for sure that their trust is not that fragile too  for us to see jivika react to manvis statement with a grin tell her that she is wrong and forget it!!! already when she had questioned virens fidelity ...in front of jivika...😡😡

she has reacted perfectly  just like a true wife and a true sister ! 👏👏

Edited by advaita - 11 years ago
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: advaita

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">you have just echoed my sentiments ! :) you just said it all ! :)</font>

he did what she was expected to do as a wife and as an elder sister !<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">she has been highly sacrificial when it came to manvi ...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">she went beyond normal bounds of a sibling bond as well</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">but how on the world can thiese selfless sacrifices of hers go oblivious with just one slap ??????😕😕😕</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i mean seriously ????? she had every right to slap manvi ...!!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">when you are told by your sister whom you love more than your life that your husband is a murderer what do you all expect tell her again with a smile that no...he isnt ??? i am sorry but if it is that what is expected from a wife then i am seriosly concerned about how much trust a couple shares ...</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and i can say for sure that their trust is not that fragile too for us to see jivika react to manvisstatementwith a grin tell her that she is wrong and forget it!!! already when she had questioned virens fidelity ...in front of jivika...😡😡</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">she has reacted perfectly just like a true wife and a true sister !👏👏</font>

Thanks for sharing such an awesome view..truly jeevika reacted like a best wife! And im happy for that!!
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they r ruining the show wid this riya- sambhav n virman doubting viren!
aashna.irani thumbnail
well needed and amazingly written post!!!!!!👏
Totally agree with you on this one!
jeevika is absolutely right!
people have to realise she is not only a sister but also a wife to a man who has constantly supported her through everything!! and also as a sister jeevika has all the right to slap her younger sister if she is in the wrong..
i support jeevika 😊

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashna.irani

well needed and amazingly written post!!!!!!👏

Totally agree with you on this one!
jeevika is absolutely right!
people have to realise she is not only a sister but also a wife to a man who has constantlysupported her through everything!! and also as a sister jeevika has all the right to slap her younger sister if she is in the wrong..
i support jeevika😊

👏 Thanks for agreeing 😊
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post N Very Well Written Post 👏👏👏

Agree With Each Every Word In Ur Post.U Have Echoed My Thoughts.

Truly Jeevika Is Ek Hazron Mein Ek Behana , Patni ,Bahu,Babi,Beti N Pothi 
Edited by BaraniK - 11 years ago
aashna.irani thumbnail
Originally posted by: MADHU.BARUN

👏 Thanks for agreeing 😊

no problem !!! 😃