India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

sharon out of character?

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged

many thinks that nowadays Sharon is out of character. she didn't react when tanni was showing unwanted attitude to her. Instead of giving answer she resigned from cs n now even helping aashi n She is cool with asshi.

But i think Sharon cool-sorted behaviour is justified as

1)    during trial confession period she accepted tanni n weakling team. She changed alot in that period. though she was having problem n mus with swayam but i didn't remember that she fought n show any attitude to any other member then swayam. So today if she is friendly with team, n tanni then thats k..

2)    and the new friendship zone. According to me Sharon always want this friendship instead of trial relationship. after big show down n during chura-lia sequence she started falling for swayam but she didn't want any relationship. but swayam clearly said that we can never be " just friend" , so it was swayam who made Sharon to gave try to swaron but constant mus n asthma made her loose all hope. so now when swayam had finally said break-up n accepted this friendship for Sharon health she is all happy, feeling alive n all. She didn't mind whatever tanni says or think as long as swayam is with her. She care a damn about aashi becoz she knows swayam is never going to leave hope on her.

so i don't think Sharon or swayam is out of character anywhere but i want swayam to learn meaning of break-up. Swayam need to maintain some distance from sharon that way only i think she can realize. Knowing swayam we know that he is never going to do so. So hoping acs duty with aashi,  conflict/argument with dad make swayam busy to do...

ps: just wanted to share my pov regarding. will not able to reply as busy with exam, but do share your pov will love to read.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunavenusrockz-Alinaa-Anomic_lonertashug9blitheflirteyedyasri--Kshitz--BeulaSwaRonLegilimens.SwaRon_rocks-AD-

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
i agree with you on few points...but what are you saying sree??? swayam shud stay away from sharon because he had a break up...the time when he is actually need to make sure he is there for her during this crucial phase of Sharon's life??? already the break up had distanced them...i miss the silent lover...okay that he shud not anymore force her or get intense but yea he shudnt leave her completely...its my POV..no offence to anyone

agree thats its always swayam who wanted a relationship...but dont agree on the point that she wanted a friendship and that Sharon didnt wanted one...her actions said she feels special abt him but she didnt knew wat it was like...remember everything was new for her...she cannot know how is it like to be in relationship but yess failure in giving the best to her relationship has definitely made her to give up and may be thats why she asked for a break up...

now the question is how will she ever realise that she is in LOVE with him...because her actions definitely says she feels special about swayam...and her actions made swayam to move forward and ask for a relationship though he never forced her...but thats it now???

all in all m looking forward how Sharon will realise everything...because for us swaron are meant to be...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 09 April 2013 at 3:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AD-

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

i agree with you on few points...but what are you saying sree??? swayam shud stay away from sharon because he had a break up...the time when he is actually need to make sure he is there for her during this crucial phase of Sharon's life??? already the break up had distanced them...i miss the silent lover...okay that he shud not anymore force her or get intense but yea he shudnt leave her completely...its my POV..no offence to anyone

i agree on the point thats its always swayam who wanted a relationship...but i dont agree on the point that she wanted a friendship and that and Sharon didnt wanted one...her actions said she feels special abt him but she didnt knew wat it was like...remember everything was new for her...she cannot know how is it like to be in relationship but yess failure in giving the best to her relationship has definitely made her to give up and may be thats why she asked for a break up...

now the question is how will she ever realise that she is in LOVE with him...because her actions definitly says she feels special about swayam...and her actions made swayam to move forward and ask for a relationship though he never forced her...but thats it now???

agreed..even durin the classroom showdown she gave in completely..that itself suggested that she felt something for him..he was always spl..dunno why i feel the trial relationship ruined the whole trackOuch   n yes even aftr the showdown she had strtd to become all blushy blushy which made swayam realise that he affects her n he planned to ask her out...he loves her from day1/...he cant ever see her as a friend,,..thats odd ConfusedConfusedShocked

Edited by swaronswaron - 09 April 2013 at 3:32am

BeulaSwaRon

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
SwaRon is a ridiculous couple. that'swhat I can say. it's evident that they love eachother but don't want a "in a relationship" tag

Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 09 April 2013 at 3:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

._Molly_.BeulaSwaRonswaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

SwaRon is a ridiculous couple. that'swhat I can say.

ROFL i like that one..but are they even a "couple" ?ShockedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockz-AD-

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged

SwaRon is a ridiculous couple. that'swhat I can say. it's evident that they love eachother but don't want a "in a relationship" tag

lol...cvs need to make things clear and this distancing away of swaron is really not done...
proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

SwaRon is a ridiculous couple. that'swhat I can say.

ROFLi like that one..but are they even a "couple" ?ShockedConfused

sorry individuals LOL
I can say that Sharon is NOT at all outta character until and unless she confesses her love for Swayam LOL

swaronswaron

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

i agree on the point thats its always swayam who wanted a relationship...but i dont agree on the point that she wanted a friendship and that and Sharon didnt wanted one...her actions said she feels special abt him but she didnt knew wat it was like...remember everything was new for her...she cannot know how is it like to be in relationship but yess failure in giving the best to her relationship has definitely made her to give up and may be thats why she asked for a break up...

now the question is how will she ever realise that she is in LOVE with him...because her actions definitly says she feels special about swayam...and her actions made swayam to move forward and ask for a relationship though he never forced her...but thats it now???

agreed..even durin the classroom showdown she gave in completely..that itself suggested that she felt something for him..he was always spl..dunno why i feel the trial relationship ruined the whole trackOuch   n yes even aftr the showdown she had strtd to become all blushy blushy which made swayam realise that he affects her n he planned to ask her out...he loves her from day1/...he cant ever see her as a friend,,..thats odd ConfusedConfusedShocked

yes all thats shows she loves him...but ladki ka dimaag bahuth jyaada chal raha hai aaj kal...even swayam is not getting affected anymore???Cry 

Go to top