Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

why do you think rk is possesive.edited...

deepzee Goldie
deepzee
deepzee

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
a guy is possessive for his girl on
two conditions... 
(1)May be he loves her so much that he can't even see her with
anyone except himself... Or may be..HeartDay Dreaming
(2)he doesn't trust her and their love much and fears that she might walk away with someone else better than him...Shocked Confused 
which one of the following is true for rk
i go wid the first one...but somewhere in my mind i think the second one's true..
what say guys??
edited..
the only thing that bothers me is he has no sign of remorse on his face he does not regret hurting madhu and i think he doesn't even care apologizing though there is no doubt that he loves her ...but his big fat male ego is coming between them..he thinks of her as his own property and can't see her with anyone..else because he doesn't trust her atleast at this point of time.
.p.s this is purely my opinion and trust me...i only love rishabala and want them to be together forever but 

Edited by sequin - 12 April 2013 at 12:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rita88azizeh123AMIEOpsk08mevanpsp110cool_sriarpita20memad-Dil-

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I believe it could be both a)>> b.. But not that she will move on with someone better.

I have never doubted the fact that he is insanely in love with Madhu. And he has a strong possessive streak in his personality.. even though he is grappling with trust n betrayal issues, he does not have a low self esteem.
We know Dipali ditched him for Sikki but now the same girl is throwing herself left n rite on him, because of his new found superstar status.. Even Madhu fell for him.. So he is aware that women find him very desirable and there are people who worship him. 
He doesn't seem to think that sultan is better than him in any way..but just the thought of Madhu moving on is kinda unbearable for him. We have never seen him taking interest in any other woman. He made it clear on the nite of unwedding, that Madhu leaving him will not open a spot for anyone else. 
So even though he threw her out from his life, he had no intentions to switch loyalities. I guess it's his personality. If it was not for his king-sized ego, he would never betray her. 

I am not judtifying the revenge because nothing in this world can justify that horrid action of his! But I am just talking about his personality...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123bonhishikhamevanpDushtDanaf.

deepzee Goldie
deepzee
deepzee

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I believe it could be both a)>> b.. But not that she will move on with someone better.

I have never doubted the fact that he is insanely in love with Madhu. And he has a strong possessive streak in his personality.. even though he is grappling with trust n betrayal issues, he does not have a low self esteem.
We know Dipali ditched him for Sikki but now the same girl is throwing herself left n rite on him, because of his new found superstar status.. Even Madhu fell for him.. So he is aware that women find him very desirable and there are people who worship him. 
He doesn't seem to think that sultan is better than him in any way..but just the thought of Madhu moving on is kinda unbearable for him. We have never seen him taking interest in any other woman. He made it clear on the nite of unwedding, that Madhu leaving him will not open a spot for anyone else. 
So even though he threw her out from his life, he had no intentions to switch loyalities. I guess it's his personality. If it was not for his king-sized ego, he would never betray her. 

I am not judtifying the revenge because nothing in this world can justify that horrid action of his! But I am just talking about his personality...
agreed  Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123cardio21

sp110 IF-Dazzler
sp110
sp110

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
he is possessive because he starting loving her from the core of his heart ...and she deserves love not the possessiveness..so RK give her what she deserves

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123deepzeemevanp

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
May be both..!!Embarrassedbut I think the frst one more than the second..The obsession is evolving BECAUSE he hasn't realized what he feels for is love..EmbarrassedOnce he does that, the obsession would leave way for pure and absolute love!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepzee

k.atrina75 IF-Dazzler
k.atrina75
k.atrina75

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
1st option..he cannot see her with anyone else..n he trusts her as when rk was at outdoor shoot n was imagining madu he said"MAIN JAANTA HOON K TUM AISA NAHI KER SAKTI KYUNKI TUMHARE NAAM MEIN K NAHI AATA N K MEANS KAMEENA"so it means he trusts her just feeling insecurity of madhu n sultan...n of course he loves her so much n he cannot see his love with anyone else...
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
ption 1
AMIEO Senior Member
AMIEO
AMIEO

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I THINK HE IS POSSESSIVE BECAUSE THRU OUT HIS LIFE HE HAS LOST..FIRST HIS DAD, THAN HIS MOM, THAN DIPALI...AND SINCE NOW HE CAN NO LONGER  DENY HE LOVES MADHU SO MUCH THAT HE IS AFRAID THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT SHE TOO WILL GO AWAY...I SEE REGRET IN HIS EYES...BUT RK NOT THE TYPE TO SAY SORRY EITHER...AND NOT THE TYPE TO LOSE MADHU...Blushing
POOR RK..SO MUCH EGO GONNA BURN YOU Day Dreaming BUT I LOVE ITBlushing

Go to top