Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

CVs

mrins IF-Sizzlerz
mrins
mrins

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
CV's has totally ruined Suvreen's Character 
Suvreen was a very obedient girl. The girl who used to agree with parents...and used to live for friends and family..She used to love her friends and family soo much...Smile 

But now, She left her home for her dreams... She left her family and Friends... without even telling them... I know dreams are important but wat abt family??? Shocked Ouch

My Dad always say, " We achieve our ambition, with support of our Family, we are nothing without them." 

I think She should have not left home Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalMaZkria_reyd3shalonAnu_ShParsh_shamyaCrazyDeepsSupernatural_10

sgyuvreen Newbie
sgyuvreen
sgyuvreen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
khud suvreen ne v thrsday ki epi me agree kiya tha ki wo ab tk srf dusro k khushi me apni khushi dhundti thi pr ab use apne drms pura krna hn.. Jiske liye wo frnds family sb ko equally blnce kr k khush rkh k nhi kr payegi.. Isiliye usne akeli mumbai jane ka faisla kiya.. Pr i m sure she wll regrt it aftrwrds, in fct bohot jld hi. Aur aisa to humare life me hta hi hn aksar.. Pr jis tarah se ye cvs suvi k mumbai journey dikha rhe hn wo bohot unrealstc aur immpossble kind of situation hn.. I cnt tke it seriously!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3suv-kriyaanshParsh_shamya

mrins IF-Sizzlerz
mrins
mrins

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgyuvreen

khud suvreen ne v thrsday ki epi me agree kiya tha ki wo ab tk srf dusro k khushi me apni khushi dhundti thi pr ab use apne drms pura krna hn.. Jiske liye wo frnds family sb ko equally blnce kr k khush rkh k nhi kr payegi.. Isiliye usne akeli mumbai jane ka faisla kiya.. Pr i m sure she wll regrt it aftrwrds, in fct bohot jld hi. Aur aisa to humare life me hta hi hn aksar.. Pr jis tarah se ye cvs suvi k mumbai journey dikha rhe hn wo bohot unrealstc aur immpossble kind of situation hn.. I cnt tke it seriously!

I completely agree wid you Thumbs Up
mrins IF-Sizzlerz
mrins
mrins

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Leaving home forever that too widout Money is very Difficult... CVs have showed in a very easy way...
which is not possible in daily life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsh_shamyaSupernatural_10

Parsh_shamya IF-Rockerz
Parsh_shamya
Parsh_shamya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrins

Leaving home forever that too widout Money is very Difficult... CVs have showed in a very easy way...
which is not possible in daily life.
yeAh ua ryt nd on top of tht i dntthink her house is situated next to the highway...walking so far my god is it posssible...afew days bfore in the mumbai date dey showed hw she gt tired nd yuvi pulling her nd nw walking so long...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
ShalMaZ Groupbie
ShalMaZ
ShalMaZ

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Mrins I agree with u...this isso very out of her character. But then I think of jouharis window, I don't remember the forth window but tht part of ones personality is the one which neither self nor others kw of , unless put to face the situation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrins

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Agree with you

Hope CVS come up with a better track
Kaushik.k.RC Goldie
Kaushik.k.RC
Kaushik.k.RC

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i enjoyed today!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index