Manav, his sis and UB.

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I know yesterday there were post flooding in with CC and her bro scene. Finally we got to see the sibling relationship and it wasn't disappointing. They were true typical bro&sis. It reminded me of my bro. infact I even said the dialogue before CC said it - Kya chahiye? (what do you want?) because he was being extra sweet then you know they want something. of course CC is our favourite so more emphasises goes on her but I just wanted to point out Manav and his sis were cute too.

Few things that surprised me:
1. I didn't even know he had a sister. 😆 Maybe cos so far UB has only ever talked about her sons but today we saw she's even proud of her daughter.

2. Finally, it felt like UB has at least 2 'normal' children.. maybe cos they're the youngest we can relate better. [can't say about the rest]. The way his sis was like I will clean your room or any other work, just convince mummy. and he was just busy playing his video games. so cute.

3. Protective brother?! 😆 so far we've seen him as carefree, immature boy but when it came to his sis he was acting like an older bro. Want to see what he does in the wildcamp. will he break that guys bones or will be scared for his own life... seeing CC there 😆

Overall, I liked the chemistry showed between the siblings. will always be waiting for more. hehe.
What do you think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
all boys are like that they are all flirts with other girls but when it comes to there sister suddenly they become protective for them  lol 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with uu..bt one thingg I saw was plotting againstt herr.let's see wat happenss.he saw het bf mess on.phonee 😭
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

all boys are like that they are all flirts with other girls but when it comes to there sister suddenly they become protective for them  lol 

I know right! its just one of those strange funny truth but its cute except that most sis find over protectiveness annoying.
Think Manav's sis probably trusts Manav more than her other bros, but hopefully they also have significant role in the show.

Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehasarun

Agree with uu..bt one thingg I saw was plotting againstt herr.let's see wat happenss.he saw het bf mess on.phonee 😭

Don't think it will turn out the way Manav has planned. nothing like fight between the bf and manav. personally I think if manav sees that the guy is not that bad, and cares.. he might let her have a bf, because manav is understanding 😳 so dw too much. just wait for ChanMan scenes.
but I wonder who this bf is?! CC's bro? 😆

IPKKNDDIEHARD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u... Both scenes are adorable ..hope we get more scenes like this ...
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPKKNDDIEHARD

Agree with u... Both scenes are adorable ..hope we get more scenes like this ...

yeah hopefully as the story develops.
Nichuss thumbnail

Want to see what he does in the wildcamp. will he break that guys bones or will be scared for his own life... seeing CC there ðŸ˜†

ha ha ha ha...me too waiting for camp fun
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Want to see what he does in the wildcamp. will he break that guys bones or will be scared for his own life... seeing CC there ðŸ˜†

ha ha ha ha...me too waiting for camp fun

yaa
waiting for today's episode so badly. I want to see their first reaction on the coach bus and then this wild life camp is going to be a bumpy journey leading to love hehe
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shana0127

I agree ðŸ˜†