India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Manav, his sis and UB.

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I know yesterday there were post flooding in with CC and her bro scene. Finally we got to see the sibling relationship and it wasn't disappointing. They were true typical bro&sis. It reminded me of my bro. infact I even said the dialogue before CC said it - Kya chahiye? (what do you want?) because he was being extra sweet then you know they want something. of course CC is our favourite so more emphasises goes on her but I just wanted to point out Manav and his sis were cute too.

Few things that surprised me:
1. I didn't even know he had a sister. LOL Maybe cos so far UB has only ever talked about her sons but today we saw she's even proud of her daughter.

2. Finally, it felt like UB has at least 2 'normal' children.. maybe cos they're the youngest we can relate better. [can't say about the rest]. The way his sis was like I will clean your room or any other work, just convince mummy. and he was just busy playing his video games. so cute.

3. Protective brother?! LOL so far we've seen him as carefree, immature boy but when it came to his sis he was acting like an older bro. Want to see what he does in the wildcamp. will he break that guys bones or will be scared for his own life... seeing CC there LOL

Overall, I liked the chemistry showed between the siblings. will always be waiting for more. hehe.
What do you think guys?

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ragtaggoodluck1IPKKNDDIEHARDblueszpayalpencilanamunirHanalitaUKLotusmalleesslmay11SanzforSushipkknd-fanddsoapsI-Heart-Sanzchulbuli94gogumajaya100Oysterhappy_cupcakeamaiaShanUlasArshi.Sugi.IPKNichuss

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
all boys are like that they are all flirts with other girls but when it comes to there sister suddenly they become protective for them  lol 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blueszMeeraHKjaya100Poojaa_Phappy_cupcake

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Agree with uu..bt one thingg I saw was plotting againstt herr.let's see wat happenss.he saw het bf mess on.phonee Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

all boys are like that they are all flirts with other girls but when it comes to there sister suddenly they become protective for them  lol 

I know right! its just one of those strange funny truth but its cute except that most sis find over protectiveness annoying.
Think Manav's sis probably trusts Manav more than her other bros, but hopefully they also have significant role in the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsShanUlas

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasarun

Agree with uu..bt one thingg I saw was plotting againstt herr.let's see wat happenss.he saw het bf mess on.phonee Cry

Don't think it will turn out the way Manav has planned. nothing like fight between the bf and manav. personally I think if manav sees that the guy is not that bad, and cares.. he might let her have a bf, because manav is understanding Embarrassed so dw too much. just wait for ChanMan scenes.
but I wonder who this bf is?! CC's bro? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

IPKKNDDIEHARD Groupbie
IPKKNDDIEHARD
IPKKNDDIEHARD

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Agree with u... Both scenes are adorable ..hope we get more scenes like this ...

ddsoapsPoojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPKKNDDIEHARD

Agree with u... Both scenes are adorable ..hope we get more scenes like this ...

yeah hopefully as the story develops.
Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Want to see what he does in the wildcamp. will he break that guys bones or will be scared for his own life... seeing CC there LOL

ha ha ha ha...me too waiting for camp fun

MeeraHKPoojaa_P

Go to top