Posted: 11 years ago
YEAH GUYS DID U SEE THAT RANKING THREAD??  WE ARE REALLY GONNA GO DOWN FURTHER...  KRATIKA WENT DOWN ALREADYπŸ˜•πŸ˜­ AND GURMEET KA RANK WAS STABLE BUT SEE IF THAT BUZZ WASN'T THERE HE WOULD BE ON 5!!!😲 WAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING??😑 SLEEPING?? GO COMMENT ON THEIR PROFILES... 'LIKE' THE COMMENTS MADE BY OTHERS... IT DOESN'T TAKE YOU MUCH TIME... BUT NO YOU GUYS NEVER BOTHER... LOOK AT OTHER FAN GROUPS OVER HERE... THEY ARE VERY MUCH CONCENTRATED AND ARE TOGETHER IN WORKING UP FOR THE FC'S AND ALSO THEIR CONCERNED FORUMS... BUT WE AREN'T COZ WE ARE LAZY!!! DAMN LAZY!!!😑

GO COMMENT ON THEIR PROFILES NOW!!!

GC http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2814/gurmeet-choudhary/

KS http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2520/kratika-sengar/

COMMENT AND 'LIKE' THE COMMENTS THERE... I DUNNO WHY WE ALWAYS NEED A REMINDER IN THIS?? PLZZ CONTRIBUTE... AND BY GOD'S GRACE IF WE GET ANY ARTICLE PLZZ COMMENT THERE TOO... DO YOU GUYS WANT OUR LEADS TO FALL FURTHER??
it's really sad 😭😭😭.. we get articles but we don't use it to the max..
please VIEW AND RATE their pictures too..
Originally posted by villager00

it's really sad 😭😭😭.. we get articles but we don't use it to the max..
please VIEW AND RATE their pictures too..
enid go and like comments na... did u comment of both their FC's??
I really feel GC's fans are not doing justice with him😭
Originally posted by anushaarja

enid go and like comments na... did u comment of both their FC's??

done this am and yeah, i am liking comments too
*Sigh* !!

What Are The Fans Playing At ?? 😳 !!

Wake Up People !!

Other People Are Taking The Piss Outta Us Lot And What The Hell Are We Doing ?? Nothing !!

Kratika's Rank !! :-( !!
whats rong with all fans πŸ₯Ί

I hv stopped posting topics related to ranking recently.i'm really pissed off with fans response over here.there r many active members who roam here ,make so  posts too ,but won't comment on d leads profile.i hv personally pmed  sm of them too .sm responded by commenting on thier profile that day.the nxt day again d same ignorance.sm others din't give a damn abt them.really disapponited.i hv decided  not to post such topics here.nly very  few dedicated ones are responding.den wht's d use of wasting my energy.really disappointed.the main reason is d actvie members itself not commenting on their profile twice regularly

Nw nxt week we can celebrate drop in gc's rank too inspite of his highest fan following Edited by lenageorge - 11 years ago
dnt know where is all gurus fan?r they sleeping?cant they make 2 commnts ina day and views r very very low compared to others.
feeling very sad for kratika's rank..she deserve better.😭