Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[Arshi FF] Life: A full Circle (Page 12)

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for PM...
so far, so Goood...Can't wait for the next part...!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarmeenForever

avantika_2012 Goldie
avantika_2012
avantika_2012

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I loved the OS and I'm in for the FF too. It'll be interesting to see how you develop this as a whole, long story! 

Keep it up! :-)

BarmeenForever

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Interesting! Pls pm me with updates! Thanks.

BarmeenForever

Anne_ArHi Senior Member
Anne_ArHi
Anne_ArHi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

It's just the Prolong that you have updated and I'm looking forward to read this concept.

The story seems to have a lot of potential. BTW I would like to a part of this journey of a small Arnav to him becoming a man and finally marrying his love of the life whom he has supposedly fallen in love as a young boy.

Let's wait and read...

Update soon!

Bye

BarmeenForever

BarmeenForever Goldie
BarmeenForever
BarmeenForever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged

~Chapter One: The Meander ~

Ambling down the lane "Des Fleurs", Arnav moseyed from one area of the avenue to another with sheer dilution on his tiny flaxen hands; "They seem lively," he marveled. Shadowing his route, he attempted to craft various silhouettes with his fingers boogieing in diverse trends; sometimes aloft, sometimes downwards, sometimes to the sides, utterly emulating the course of the butterflies and birds. "Ha! Boo!" he sniggered as he lucratively imitated these "epitomes"; such that they all fluttered over him leaving him keyed up and pompous of his ingenious act.
"Hello Mrs. Gherkin!" He flagged down the aged lady in her mid-eighties. "Hello Arnav; geared up for school, my child?" she inquired attiring her celestial beam on her face. "Gotcha go; Mrs. Gherkin! See you later," he prolonged his path down the street.
Mrs. Gherkin was always tender to Arnav. She had built up a maternal sentiment within her since the first time she had perceived him. He was roughly two when she had spotted him down the alley with Mrs. Raizada. She had then extended into a glib conversation using hand-signs with him which could be only comprehended by him and her; not even Mrs. Raizada. Since then, she had been profoundly attached to him, waking up the motherly feeling coffined inside her ever since the dispatch of the death of her only son had attained her. She sighed recollecting the ancient woeful events and went on with her daily errands.
Arnav bypassed the orchard of Mr. Heyward marveling at the outlook of the gigantic mango trees laden with seasoned, luscious mangoes. "Yummy!" he exclaimed, "I am certain if I hadn't had my breakfast, I would be up there munching some of those succulent mangoes! Oh mom; why? Why did you have to prepare such a scrumptious breakfast for me TODAY? Why only today?" he grumbled as he admired the mammoth trees and its juicy mangoes; "Haw! The tree looks like the domicile of Mickey; so immense! And the mangoes are as juicy as the cuisine of Minnie! MOM! WHY?" he glowered. "Never mind Arnav, never mind, everyone has their own good time; your time too will come, one day," he tittered replicating the speech that his mother had once said in times of anguish. Funny, that appeared to him.
Hoisting up his head, he chose to carry on his path delving into the splendor of the nature which he did each morning, on his way to school. Next was the "Smiley Park" where he habitually rendered himself with his school friends, Akash and Nand-Kishore; nicknamed Akki and Nands. Recalling the hilarious and comic moments they had spent mutually, he looked down glumly, ogling and lovably fiddling with his fingers, recollecting his recently concocted distraction "the butterfly-mimicry". He sneered at this contemplation and continued up the road, increasing his pace with the growing time.
He had to reach school in time. He jolted at the thought of confronting the wrath of Mrs. Jamie for his unpunctuality. Mrs. Jamie was his class tutor for that year. She was quite nonchalant but everyone dreaded her for she had a very keen sense of punctuality. Being around her forties, she had a very peculiar style of saying "Hello." She was often the laughing stock of pupils whenever she approached them for a salute. "Halooo Arnavvv," he could luridly envisage her greeting him; "Duh! How dramatic of her," he nagged. Arnav loathed the way she stressed on the last syllable of every word she pronounced which made him even less eager to attend her classes; It was sort of irksome to the ear, he believed.
Everyday as he sauntered down the road, to school, the same images played in front of him. He was quite accustomed to his daily contemplations of nature; he adored spending time in the lap of Mother Nature and the beauty of the world, outside. That was what Arnav Singh Raizada represented for him. The day Arnav Singh Raizada has no concern in nature and in its magnificence, he will be no more identified as Arnav Singh Raizada; such was his love for the environment; for the world beyond him; for himself.      

Circumventing, the round-about, he turned up at the bus station. "Finally," Arnav heaved a sigh. He was at his destination! Turning round, he hunted for the Bus No. 216; leading to Manchester, the area inhabiting his school.

Her bag well set on her shoulders, she was rough-and-ready for school. "Wow! Look at your photo; you are looking so adorable and sugary!" Ria complimented her as she braced up her head in pride, "That, you've said it well!". "Let's buck up! We are getting late," she ordered Ria as the latter asked, "What to do with the picture Shi?". Upon her guidelines, in a hasty movement, she was about to place the picture in the large pinkish bag, with a large "Barbie" featuring on it, when she banged into someone and "Poof!", the picture soared up in the air and "Paaf!", it plunged down, getting lost amidst the mass of people encumbering the bus station. "Fitted it into my bag?" Shi asked. Ria was at a loss. This single picture signified a lot for Shi and she had mislaid it. Tiny drops of sweat loaded her face and words were vacillating out of her mouth. "Y--Ye-Yes," she faked a smile. "Then, rush! We need to reach school in ten minutes," she scrunched her eyebrows as they dashed out for school.

"08:15," his watch indicated as he took a seat on one of the benches of the cosmic bus station. "15 minutes more too go," he whimpered; the first bus to Manchester had just departed; only if he arrived here a few minutes before, fate maybe, he sighed. Hauling out his notebook, he verified,

Good old notebook, he pondered crunching away another Anisette biscuit; seriously thinking, I should have plucked a few of those yummy mangoes; I can already feel the taste of them! Yummy, he mentally noted. As if Mr. Parker would have let me pluck one of them; you must be daydreaming Arnav, one side of his head rebuked. He was still amidst the skirmish of him and himself when a soft object earthed on his blackish, supple hair.
"What the!" he bawled; he didn't like the touch of that objet until he singled it out and discerned that the object was in fact a picture; but a snap of whom? By whom? And most importantly why did it fall on me?   

Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 28 November 2013 at 5:34am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

kk10suganya91ybjmridz_27ritika.123bhambariArchu61Shailesh_Rathisuhana_kpiyakrishnanHabfaBarunKaSmileAnamikarockshariniroshinill..Gungun..llRainyDaysPraniiiiAnne_ArHiDilLoveRomancetanvi_arshiluckyarshi143AsvatiMILLI_Kamri123anonyasrizzy0502taani16DanieshArnavAneesahJabeencindistanSwaatiimeem17awroneemadproverQwertyuipopstar__blossom__lakraj80avchowdhurysirjusimiarshiaarrsshhiiP4rveen12praseethamubina_m19smilliA.HajnalArshix144-damon-SnoowfallAlai123JCJS...Tripti...dhakdhak22CRAZY4_SARUNYaSha0512ArshiDewaneemissmk.aarnavsruthickavni_barunriafnaVYGA89xMidnightStarxayshaomarsuwincasker-Prithi-drunkiiebabemandy15ThanuAditya..Anita..flowers4u-Cheeni-Diva_Akorshi--MISHTEE--chand1234diyadivyaangeldream14summaiyasayedseeta_naipsadithyanpup03-iLoveZaynMalik..Gunjan..IPK..JennyEccentricaHappytwinkle

Sanaya.Barun IF-Dazzler
Sanaya.Barun
Sanaya.Barun

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Love this little Arnav Smile
Nice Update!

Edited by Sanaya.Barun - 11 April 2013 at 2:11am

BarmeenForever

BarmeenForever Goldie
BarmeenForever
BarmeenForever