[Arshi FF] Life: A full Circle

BarmeenForever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

~LIFE: A FULL CIRCLE~

This tale is an artifact of my allure towards the concept of Love stories- predominantly the notion of first love outset. It is a lead up inspired by my OS(Love is you). All rights of the characters in this Fan Fiction go to the holder of the Serial "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?" which has a great hand in the advance of my story. However, the scheme, ideas and delineation of the story is solely my labor. Numerous characters of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?" are present in the story whereas, some fresh characters will be pioneered in the laps of time. This Fan Fiction is totally imaginary. Please do not link it up with irrelevant things or think that this is real. This is just meant for entertainment purposes.    

No part of this story or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, that is, me, Rhea/Sargun S.  unless otherwise indicated by me. Wrongfully sharing someone's work without their permission or/and without giving a proper credit to them is infringement of copyright and posting someone else's work as your own counts as plagiarism - both of which are WRONG and it is a CRIME.
*Due to this many writers have left IF permanently and also, IF refuses to do anything serious about this offense. So, please kindly join into the endeavor of making IF safer! Let's all fight against plagiarism: AGAINST PLAGIARISM! *

Thank you for all the love, you've showered on me till now!

~Synopsis~

First love; the axiom sounds rather intriguing, isn't it? When did you first fall in love? Do you remember; during school days, college, university or perhaps at work? Can you still recollect the day, the time, the instant when you discerned that you were in love? Quite hazy memories; I am sure! What if I tell you that a five-year-old child fell head over heels in love with a girl, a girl that he had never known, nor interacted with; a girl whom he had only seen the picture of; a girl who didn't even know that he existed and he unremittingly loved her no matter what; even till wanting to marry her; at the age of five, pretty startling, isn't it?

Well, this is the tale of Arnav Singh Raizada, aged five and his first love named "Muski".

~INDEX~

Prologue

Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarmeenForever thumbnail
~Prologue~

He coupled his laces in a wizardly contour, the right foot and the left foot respectively. Bracing up his bag on his shoulders, he headed down the stairs, sporadically plummeting over a few steps before invading into the kitchen.
"Breakfast mom!" he bellowed before settling himself on the dining chair and commencing his daily orchestra with a battle of knives, forks, spoons and plates. "Ti di daaa!" he intoned and up went the spoon in the air before booming on the table. "Tut u du tu rut u!" the tune raised harmonizing his act of drumming the forks and spoons on the plate. "Yo! That's for you; eat that," he menaced the knife as the whole bundle of cutlery skated on it before ending their scuffle on the floor.
"Enough Arnav! Spare me those daily screeches of your dad!" his mom, Mrs. Aradhya Raizada admonished him on closing her eyes and jamming the alleyway of her eardrums before his dad bawled "ARNAV! Can't you stay in tranquility for a hardly a minute? Liberate me all of this noise till I depart for work; DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"
"Yes dad," he articulated inaudibly while clearing the jumble on the floor, "I am sorry."
"I am apologetic too beta," his father, Mr... paddled Arnav's head and sited a squashy kiss on his cheeks prior to exiting home for office with his travel case suited in his hand and his keys sagging in his fingers. "See you later Aru, bye Arnav!" he bade farewell to his family before whooshing away in his car.
That was the green light for Arnav, and at a jiffy's notice, the forks, spoons, knives and plates were back in their feat thumping louder and louder generating the most boisterous ensemble ever. "Mum food! Mum food!" he trailed all over the kitchen.
In next to no time, a platter laden with scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese in addition to the pallid luscious milk was set on the table. "Yummy! I am famished," Arnav grimaced and sat down to devour the set of succulently oriented food.
His bottle dangling from his neck, he strolled up the cracked walkway to the main road, playing amongst the butterflies' tourbillions, momentarily chuckling as they changed their symmetric path to fly over his head, or to surround his hands. He warily took out his notebook from his bag. He had a black backpack, tinted dark grey with a blue hue of different shades on its grey squared design at the sides of the bag; the main pocket and the front pocket were clad with the same design; and it held a blue "Nike" logo along with the text "A bag with lots of opportunities if totally explored!" on the centre and on its straps. "True story," he sighed.
Fishing out a yellow "Staedtler" pencil from his pencil case, he opened the notebook an inked it with a few lexis.

"Done Arnav Singh Raizada!" he went into raptures over his endeavor anticipating to coming across Mrs. Gherkin for his daily salutations. "Poof," in an abrupt motion, the grayish note book detained together by a wire warping around petite outlets at the rim of the papers it enclosed, was bunged.
Steadily fitting the notebook in the black knapsack, he stalked along the road, to his destination, his school.

Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 10 years ago
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
--edit--

Yaay!!πŸ˜ƒ Me first to comment!
I wonder mera part kaisa hone wala  haiπŸ˜†
You discontinued the other FF's?😲😑
Wowie! I luv the synopsis! Pretty interesting!😎

Yo! That's for you; eat that," he menaced the knife as the whole bundle of cutlery skated on it before ending their scuffle on the floor. 
^^lolzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love the prologue! Am waiting to read the next part! You'd better upd this soon haanπŸ˜‰
btw, I love this thingπŸ˜†
 Edited by chand1234 - 11 years ago
BarmeenForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: chand1234

resπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved it;
BarmeenForever thumbnail