Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

India-Forums

Meera Agasthya Scenes -VIDEO- Scene 19+20 (Page 3)

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

I think its amazing the way their story formed. When I watch the scenes of that week ... you know the Paapi Papa stopping Meera from leaving week the whole pregnancy thing coming out and tonight the current scene.. realize Agasthya always been there for her in his own way. Everyone changed with her except him. He noticed her tears always from the dhaba scene till now. 

Jhappi lapetoying Hug

I know right ?! Jaise shuru se hi koii connection ho. And the way he looks at her ... kabhi gande nazar se nahi kabhi koi galat nazar nahin ... always this underlying feel of awe and intrigue. 

I wonder jab inhe pyaar hoga forreals toh kaise hoga. Cuz a story like theirs is unusual . At least maine toh anhin dekhi ... kinda like Kum Kum and Sumit where he married his bhabi after his brother dies yet so very different in its essence cuz Sumit fell in love with KumKum BAAD mein and married her out of duty first. I dunno if Agasthya will ever marry Meera ... but thats like a FAR FAR wayyy off. Inka story seems very slow-burnish .. very very subtle ... haina ?

B T W  the quality of video is really good Rafz thankii for updating Big smile

I eej Le Sucker phor the HD bheeedioj LOL
Hopefully kal tak saarey backlog scenes update ho jayenge Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelodyradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by -Indescribable-

Can someone please update this? Thanks.

I had exams so couldn't update much . 

Anyways ... I have started the updates. But I have decided I won't update the thread if no one's coming here to discuss the scenes. Feels like a waste of time. So after every scene update I'll check back to see if there is any productive discussion apart from thank you's and good jobs (Wacko) and only then the next scene will be up.

Anyways ... the pending scenes 16-18 have been updated . The discussion rule goes into effect after this update.

Rafz I know the feeling of frustration coz I felt the same way in btw when only one MY bitiya yehdil (Varsha) kept my POV thread going. Below is the link if you want to browse thru and def put your comments. Cuz I read your "3rd wheel" new thread and even talked about it to varsha in pm as to how much I was impressed with the choice of words for thread topic! WOW!!! no introder btw AG-M, period. But I also told her that new guy may create competition and this way AG will try even harder to win Meera back. She said he will get insecure. So in a way saurabh ke beech mein aane se it will become even more fun, competitive, exciting.

Be there right away Shrel . Agli dafa aisi koi topic banao toh plz post it in the AT like I do , cuz thats the one thread we check regularly .. warna toh threads baki thrads ke talay chup jata hai

Actually it took me long time to write something huuuge (recipes and all), including some research, that when I finally saw the epi on TV, started working on moi POV thread and decided to copy/paste the relevant parts of it..This thread I saw all the way at the bottom of pg 2, so writing all this. Lemme go now hehe and take care of my "dharam"!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelody

Niharika17 Goldie
Niharika17
Niharika17

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the links :)
Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanx Rafi for the uploading you doing Smile

Waiting for the next uploads.

The video you uploaded of that week in which Meera was about to leave the house gave the dimension to their bonding.

I think for me the big phase started when Agasthya hides her pregnancy news from Balraj

and keeping her stuffs in suitcase Thumbs Up

That whole week was a turning point

ablazedmelodyradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Rafz thanki for updating ! Discussions ke liye idhar ek permanent member baithi hai Cool

The last scene which you updated is one of the most significant scenes of theirs together. Agasthya warns her without giving away Balraj's motive when she asked her if he wants to say she is wrong in staying back. Not was he the first person to make her be alert he also opens up to her. We dont see the berk Agasthya sharing HIS problems to anyone. He comfortably tells her nobody in the family takes him seriously Ouch

And BOY am I glad ke that member is YOU ! Cuz we both think alike ... I doubt mere khayaal se milta ho ... to this extent ... tere jaisa koi aur hai is forum mein. So isssi baat pe eik jhappi le le Hug

And YES . 

Le Berk is protective ... and you know .. a teensy bit proud of her too (the scene where he warns Paapi Papa ke Meera tumhara pawn nahin banegi itni asani se) ... he sounds so smug. Ke FINALLY koi toh ayaa jo ke can stand upto Balraj. And protective honay ke toh kitnay proofs diye hai bande ne. He was the first to pick up her bikhra hua samaan, he was the one to ALWAYS be there for her. Berk toh hai ... par Meera ke liye ekdam genuine hai bandaa. sola anaa Approve

And His Royal Berkiness IS opening upto her now albeit slowly Embarrassed

I think its amazing the way their story formed. When I watch the scenes of that week ... you know the Paapi Papa stopping Meera from leaving week the whole pregnancy thing coming out and tonight the current scene.. realize Agasthya always been there for her in his own way. Everyone changed with her except him. He noticed her tears always from the dhaba scene till now. 

Jhappi lapetoying Hug

Ashu how can I forget that day when balraj stops M from leaving. Why? Coz in order to do the 1st NL, that was the only day (April 11) I had nothing, nada to rely on, no video, not even my own POV thread, What an odd coincidence / fate. So literally the only source was your WU, coz Apr 11 was Thur !! ClapStarClapStar

The saga of Agasthya-Meera runs so deep that one has to actually sit down, get the keyboard out, start typing based on memory from day 1 when he saves M from his own gunde friends, returns to the restaurant, wants to shake hands with her to say sorry for his rowdy friends, and look where they are today, how far they have come together. It's simply awesome!Day DreamingHugHeart 

Their unique bond, their unspoken union, their tacit mutual understanding, their unspoken mutual trust that one will always be there for the other and vice versa, no matter kitne rode atkaaye woh balraj ka bachchaAngry

You know one thing me never written nor read anywhere about Meera, unless I'm totally blind and so totally missed it. It's her acting and the tremble in her voice. Both are superbly enacted by SS from day one (and this is the only serial I have seen her). In many ways I find her even better than many of the senior, more experienced actors, esp KK and Mona (BG). And that's saying a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelody

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Scene 19 & 20 is up !

Edited by TanHa911 - 18 May 2013 at 11:50am

rusha4003radev24

kimi484 Goldie
kimi484
kimi484

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
ty for the links
their bond is one of its kind
love agastya meera scenes

LamheChurakeradev24

yehdil028 Goldie
yehdil028
yehdil028

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
thks rafi for uploading and updating their scenes you are doing a big favour to the fans and also to those who missed out their earlier scenes.

LamheChurakeradev24

Go to top