India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

What is happening? (Page 2)

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I do post comment on Sanaya's profile 2 times but not able to comment on Saturday & Sunday as I have holiday but now I am commenting from my mobile to her profile. But only 2 comments are not enough. We have to view her pics and comment there also and this is what Barun fans are doing. 3 Comments on photo is available after every 5 minutes. If we do that way than we can get full view points and fan points.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayaI-Heart-Sanzjaya100gogumaGodhuliLogon

SpellofJoy IF-Rockerz
SpellofJoy
SpellofJoy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
friends many of u dunno but many ppl r trying their level bestt to make sanaya and her show fall...we r si fans we shud support herOuch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81IPKKNDDIEHARDcrazyforsanayaI-Heart-SanzMadhuOjaya100GodhuliLogonLuvuKhushikbtrJoseph_AArshi.Sugi.IPK

I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I can't believe it too...
Suddenly Sanaya fans have mysteriously disappeared...
She's losing almost everything...
Please be active guys...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDDIEHARDnaadhira_khancrazyforsanayagogumaMadhuOjaya100amaiaGodhuliLogonkbtrJoseph_A

I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Our aim should be to bring Sanaya to either 2nd or even Ist next week & most importantly, the show should be in the top 3...

Put your fingers to work people...
Comment, Like and do whatever it takes to achieve this! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDDIEHARDcrazyforsanayaMadhuOgogumajaya100amaiaGodhuliLogonLuvuKhushikbtrJoseph_A

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I too was shocked to see SI drop to 3rd. Even if we deduct buss points of DD she still is 3rd bcoz of less comments Unhappy I comment on both Barun & sanaya's profile everyday... so I am feeling very sad to see her go down 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khancrazyforsanayaI-Heart-Sanzgeetmaanluvgogumajaya100amaiaLuvuKhushikbtr

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melfns

I too was shocked to see SI drop to 3rd. Even if we deduct buss points of DD she still is 3rd bcoz of less comments Unhappy I comment on both Barun & sanaya's profile everyday... so I am feeling very sad to see her go down 

i do the same .. 
people need to stop relying on buzz points... n comment regularly . i agree its sad to see her in the 3 third spot... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayajaya100gogumaLuvuKhushikbtr

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged

I am not at all surpeised.People who claiming to be Sanaya fan not even regularly post comment on her profile.They have time  to dicussing  about stupid things &they have no time to comment post two comments on her preofile in a day.Soo sad.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khanipkkndlovecrazyforsanayaMadhuOgogumajaya100GodhuliLogonkbtrJoseph_A

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melfns

I know there are some genuine Sarun fans like yourself who do comment for both Barun and Sanaya and love both equally so this does not apply to you but a lot of the people who claimed to be Sarun fans initially and made comments about how they would have 'done the same for Sanaya' are now showing their true colors. I know of some who have joined in with the anti Sanaya fans of other fan groups and have not only stopped supporting Sanaya but are actively promoting and supporting rival actors and programs.
To each his own, those of us who care enough will continue to do what we can to see Sanaya and the CC forum at the top. At the end of the day Sanaya's work reflects on her abd her career and not some IF ranking.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81IPKKNDDIEHARDipkkndlovecrazyforsanayaI-Heart-Sanz-Appy-gogumaMadhuOGuineaamaiaGodhuliLogonLuvuKhushikbtrArshi.Sugi.IPKJoseph_A

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index