Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Our aim should be to bring Sanaya to either 2nd or even Ist next week & most importantly, the show should be in the top 3...

Put your fingers to work people...
Comment, Like and do whatever it takes to achieve this! 
Black_kittykat thumbnail
I too was shocked to see SI drop to 3rd. Even if we deduct buss points of DD she still is 3rd bcoz of less comments 😔 I comment on both Barun & sanaya's profile everyday... so I am feeling very sad to see her go down 
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melfns

I too was shocked to see SI drop to 3rd. Even if we deduct buss points of DD she still is 3rd bcoz of less comments 😔 I comment on both Barun & sanaya's profile everyday... so I am feeling very sad to see her go down 

i do the same .. 
people need to stop relying on buzz points... n comment regularly . i agree its sad to see her in the 3 third spot... 
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am not at all surpeised.People who claiming to be Sanaya fan not even regularly post comment on her profile.They have time  to dicussing  about stupid things &they have no time to comment post two comments on her preofile in a day.Soo sad.

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: melfns

I know there are some genuine Sarun fans like yourself who do comment for both Barun and Sanaya and love both equally so this does not apply to you but a lot of the people who claimed to be Sarun fans initially and made comments about how they would have 'done the same for Sanaya' are now showing their true colors. I know of some who have joined in with the anti Sanaya fans of other fan groups and have not only stopped supporting Sanaya but are actively promoting and supporting rival actors and programs.
To each his own, those of us who care enough will continue to do what we can to see Sanaya and the CC forum at the top. At the end of the day Sanaya's work reflects on her abd her career and not some IF ranking.
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Not surprising actually...It was expected. We can't expect BUZZ point,every week. Comment are very less. VIEW points is savior but,Its not enough for maintain her rank... 

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

I am not at all surpeised.People who claiming to be Sanaya fan not even regularly post comment on her profile.They have time  to dicussing  about stupid things &they have no time to comment post two comments on her preofile in a day.Soo sad.

yes the people who was active on Sanaya's profile and care about her rank was aware of this...so it is really not surprising as you told... I really don't know what to do...
we are doing our best but others too should help and contribute na...

so many people who never believed on this ranking started to comment...I really appreciate them but  we need more ppl..
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
last week i was so happy this week reality strikes again..

i envy the devoted fan group now .. wish I had like this .. :( 😭
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

I know there are some genuine Sarun fans like yourself who do comment for both Barun and Sanaya and love both equally so this does not apply to you but a lot of the people who claimed to be Sarun fans initially and made comments about how they would have 'done the same for Sanaya' are now showing their true colors. I know of some who have joined in with the anti Sanaya fans of other fan groups and have not only stopped supporting Sanaya but are actively promoting and supporting rival actors and programs.
To each his own, those of us who care enough will continue to do what we can to see Sanaya and the CC forum at the top. At the end of the day Sanaya's work reflects on her abd her career and not some IF ranking.

Well said 👍🏼 

goguma thumbnail
to some ppl,  it is 'mission accomplished.'  

so some of her fans, they'll tell u
"who cares, we are not bothered.  we love sanaya just the same"

while others,  like u and me,  will keep trying to do our very best to make her AND her
show stay afloat.

and i do not believe in the large number of fans in her FC anymore...
MadhuO thumbnail
It's a sad day today.

But, let's be positive and stay loyal to who we believe in and support...and that is Sanaya.

True Sanaya fans must remain classy like Sanaya.