Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Since I am a Gemini the personality is forever changing, that people at home are still trying to Confused : Three people are thinking about figure me out, so i am the biggest changeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknummudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reflecting your personality! (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Since I am a Gemini the personality is forever changing, that people at home are still trying to Confused : Three people are thinking about figure me out, so i am the biggest changeLOL

Something like 'Anniyan'   LOLLOLLOL

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Only thing i hv changed is.. my MILs TOLERANCE limit.. it has. .GONE up by 100 notches.. ROFL

Poor SasumaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknum

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Liking your posts a lot Mudra ji,The change and a significant one ,which I have brought is in my husband .Earlier you could sit with him whole day and he wouldnt bother speaking a single word but now he is ok,though not talkative like me but still starts conversation,takes part in discussions.Another change,I have taught everyone at my in laws place ki Maggi bhi dinner ho sakta hai.LOL

Thank you Sony.Smile

Vow!! thats really a big achievement... Not only husband, it is really a difficult task with anyone... My nephew was like that... not that he is not interested in participating..but, some how never liked talking much... didi had a very difficult time with him!

and a big round of applause for Maggi too..LOLLOL

sonyjknum

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Main kya bolu Embarrassed   Embarrassed   Embarrassed

Kuch toh bolo!!Embarrassed

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Wow what a post Mudraji..

Hamare case me sab ultha tha re.. We were both living in separate apts, so he had to move in as i did not drive at that time and had to go to work (which could not be changed).

Quite an adjustment it was - Only want to say one thing as soon as my work permit was done - we moved and moved into bigger place with two restrooms and that has stayed that way ever since.LOL

Thank you Deepa.

He is an example husband... to spread that it need not be always, the girl who has to make a change!!!Clap

sonyjknum

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Keeping things in same place...not to search in case of need...make it colorful, even office...bring in humor...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknummudraswathi

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Keeping things in same place...not to search in case of need...make it colorful, even office...bring in humor...

Sure, you must be the most adored one with every one!Smile

sonyjknum

Post Reply New Post

Go to top