Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Reflecting your personality!

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
A place reflects the personality of it's inhabitants.

Before AshNi got married, Mathur's House was a bachelor's den... Ofcourse, since Ashu is a doctor, the house was clean..but missed that female touch in  day-to-day life. Even BB noticed this at Ashu's wedding and wanted Armaan's mom to handle the situation.

In the post marriage era, needless to say, females dominated the house..especially, the kitchen with bharva baingan etc.. etc..Wink... and not only in Ashu's life, they have brought some  colours to BB's life too!!!

(I hear... the grumblings of 'unchanged bedsheets'...but, conveniently I am ignoring them!!)

In general, it was chirpy Nidhi... converted the House into Home...... she brought never before kind of mid-night birthday celebrations, tried out recipes from the Internet ...  item numbers
& Holi celebrations into the front yard...

You too must have influenced some changes at your place when you have entered... be it is your house / office / in-laws place... Please share...

Edited by mudraswathi - 09 April 2013 at 3:15pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessopps664aarti1303Armu4evaEna292swati62LuvRanJiachieverariyadasaSG200jayasree.raowavesrajanigandha26Anjani9parmarAnidhirohanSuvika.debaparna77rrdsu-deepali17-

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Mudraji,very beautiful post.I was going to logout and find your post.And firstly no woman in MN and then womaniya [after nidhi's entrance] Mallika,khushi,mama mami nani,Aaradhanaji,divya.So when armaan left,womaniya ne kabjaa kar liya MN pe.And personally my in laws are living in another city .so for my house my decession is the last decession.But my hubby's hobby is to change televisions.He can only change that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664achieverrajanigandha26mudraswathi

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
When I got married my house was also bachelor's quarter with my husband ,brother in law and father in law and one male cook called Maharaj. i was not allowed to do much changes but still tried  few like
1. fancy wall clock
2. flower pots
3. show pieces
4. wardrobes
5. kitchen cabinets
6. aqua guard
Tried my best to encourage Maharaj to prepare variety food insted of roti sabji and he was also happy to exhibit his excellence in cooking.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664neelimapn4achievermudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Mudraji,very beautiful post.I was going to logout and find your post.And firstly no woman in MN and then womaniya [after nidhi's entrance] Mallika,khushi,mama mami nani,Aaradhanaji,divya.So when armaan left,womaniya ne kabjaa kar liya MN pe.And personally my in laws are living in another city .so for my house my decession is the last decession.But my hubby's hobby is to change televisions.He can only change that

Sahi hobby hai... LOL

and no need to mention about your authority Alka ji. We know that you rule the house!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26parmarA

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

When I got married my house was also bachelor's quarter with my husband ,brother in law and father in law and one male cook called Maharaj. i was not allowed to do much changes but still tried  few like
1. fancy wall clock
2. flower pots
3. show pieces
4. wardrobes
5. kitchen cabinets
6. aqua guard
Tried my best to encourage Maharaj to prepare variety food insted of roti sabji and he was also happy to exhibit his excellence in cooking.LOL

Yes.. All female touch to the house.Heart. Though they sound like simple changes, give a huge difference in the quality of living.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

LuvRanJi IF-Dazzler
LuvRanJi
LuvRanJi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post Mudra Thumbs Up Yet to Experience these changes , very soon Big smile

rajanigandha26mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvRanJi

Beautiful Post Mudra Thumbs Up Yet to Experience these changes , very soon Big smile

Vow!! Congratulations!!!!Party

LuvRanJirajanigandha26

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
1. wardrobe
2. kitchen interior
3. overall cleanliness
4. regular payment of bills...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: