Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Sanghamitra's#2chennai express,kareena~147 (Page 85)

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 38277

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Your work is very eye-pleasing girl
killing killing
made me speechlesss
totaly awesome..
Day Dreaming
supreme, elegant, stunning, marvellous, cool,
adorable, superb, beguiled and cutee cute creativity..
really have no words to best describe your
 work as that is superb rocking all the time.
really buddy hats off to you
coming to this update..its so mesmorizing yaar
I have a requested 

style-http://i.minus.com/ib2g9RV5zsNZRO.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QToTP_4MJY

time- 6:31 to 6:37 , 7:00 to 7 :15






Another  requested 

link-
Text -  my  Dream I lost my heart for you . every woman's dream & inspite of your



Time -14 :33 to 14 :40 , 14 :44 to 14 :54 , 15:31 to 15 :35 , 15 :53  to 16:04

style--http://i.minus.com/isITd9zcnvEr4.gif

could u stacked them also  vertically 


Edited by FlamingDesire - 11 June 2013 at 4:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitra

PhoenixRainbow IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRainbow
PhoenixRainbow

Joined: 13 October 2008
Posts: 5121

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Your updates are amazing, stunning as always<33

I am always so excited to request from you. You have got to be one of the BEST sigmakers on IF, I'm serious! Heart Which is why I always take advantage of your kindness,WHY are you SO perfect, sangu?You've been doing a fabulous job. i loved my requested one thank u soo much for made such awesme  fabulous  avis for me 

I definitely want to request sooo many creations from you on shiv anandi  For now, i have posted my another requested 

style-http://i.minus.com/iADE1E4FfQNx2.gif


time- 0:04 to 0:07  , 0:14 to 0:17 







Could I have 1 video signature in this style please?  http://i.minus.com/ib2g9RV5zsNZRO.gif

0:09 to 0:15 ,0:22 to 0:28 






Edited by -Alinalicious- - 11 June 2013 at 5:24am
adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Joined: 27 September 2005
Posts: 9901

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
amazing creations
the hiten gauri siggies r fab

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitra

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67790

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
OMG! they all  r so flawless <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitra

fankn Senior Member
fankn
fankn

Joined: 23 April 2008
Posts: 963

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Lovely update Sangha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitra

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Joined: 26 September 2010
Posts: 3956

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fankn

Lovely update Sangha...


thanks a lot lakshmi

Originally posted by ...Jes...

OMG! they all  r so flawless <3


thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

1sanghamitra IF-Dazzler
1sanghamitra
1sanghamitra

Joined: 26 September 2010
Posts: 3956

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

Your updates are amazing, stunning as always<33

I am always so excited to request from you. You have got to be one of the BEST sigmakers on IF, I'm serious! Heart Which is why I always take advantage of your kindness,WHY are you SO perfect, sangu?You've been doing a fabulous job. i loved my requested one thank u soo much for made such awesme  fabulous  avis for me 

I definitely want to request sooo many creations from you on shiv anandi  For now, i have posted my another requested 

style-http://i.minus.com/iADE1E4FfQNx2.gif


time- 0:04 to 0:07  , 0:14 to 0:17 







Could I have 1 video signature in this style please?  http://i.minus.com/ib2g9RV5zsNZRO.gif

0:09 to 0:15 ,0:22 to 0:28 






u come when u hv some requests..i guess i ll make ur stuff but this will be ur last request,,





Originally posted by ..Roop..

My net sucks...Dead

i don know wats wrong with it...

i cant watch the video...

nyways here is the link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF50UzBwUiw

i want 4 icons for my dp...

timings-2:40 to 2:51  4:07 to 4:17  4:19 to 4:28  4:50 to 4:59

P.S.-this is a HD link nah???style vagerah aapki marzi...if nywhere or nything wrong plz let me know...Big smile


OK but gifs hain toh thoda time lagegaBig smile



Originally posted by FlamingDesire

Your work is very eye-pleasing girl
killing killing
made me speechlesss
totaly awesome..
Day Dreaming
supreme, elegant, stunning, marvellous, cool,
adorable, superb, beguiled and cutee cute creativity..
really have no words to best describe your
 work as that is superb rocking all the time.
really buddy hats off to you
coming to this update..its so mesmorizing yaar
I have a requested 

style-http://i.minus.com/ib2g9RV5zsNZRO.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QToTP_4MJY

time- 6:31 to 6:37 , 7:00 to 7 :15






Another  requested 

link-
Text -  my  Dream I lost my heart for you . every woman's dream & inspite of your



Time -14 :33 to 14 :40 , 14 :44 to 14 :54 , 15:31 to 15 :35 , 15 :53  to 16:04

style--http://i.minus.com/isITd9zcnvEr4.gif

could u stacked them also  vertically 


will try
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Roop..

..Roop.. IF-Rockerz
..Roop..
..Roop..

Joined: 17 August 2012
Posts: 7545

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1sanghamitra

Originally posted by ..Roop..

My net sucks...Dead

i don know wats wrong with it...

i cant watch the video...

nyways here is the link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF50UzBwUiw

i want 4 icons for my dp...

timings-2:40 to 2:51  4:07 to 4:17  4:19 to 4:28  4:50 to 4:59

P.S.-this is a HD link nah???style vagerah aapki marzi...if nywhere or nything wrong plz let me know...Big smile
OK but gifs hain toh thoda time lagegaBig smile



okaayyy chalega...Tongue

non gifs me to time nhi lagega nah...

mere ko ek non gif b  req karna hai...




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
jenzCreationz.5|C|PSD-pg56/IshRa,DivAn,Divz-58

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: Jenny..   Replies: 425   Views: 32668

Jenny.. 425 32668 05 March 2015 at 11:02pm by alcantaranjr
SanoCG # 30|C|RL:44-KungfuPanda/Kareena/FM:143

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: sanober.   Replies: 1026   Views: 31096

sanober. 1026 31096 11 January 2013 at 6:22am by nm21
maneet express

Author: drashtiakageet   Replies: 0   Views: 708

drashtiakageet 0 708 03 July 2011 at 2:35pm by drashtiakageet
Express Summer - Signature Contest

2 3 4

Author: Me_Anonymous   Replies: 25   Views: 2528

Me_Anonymous 25 2528 05 August 2007 at 7:13am by -dramaholic-
Express Friendship Through Art!!!

2 3

Author: Me_Anonymous   Replies: 23   Views: 2586

Me_Anonymous 23 2586 01 March 2007 at 9:44pm by desi21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index