Rahul's Character holds no Importance

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys Iam new to this forum...
I was just thinking dat is Rahul  really not in love wit aaradhya????...
Then wat is d use if making him d lead...
Probabaly he has 2 be in luv wit aaru & then he has 2 sacrifice his love at the end...
So now Rahul's character is not Important he may or may not be in the show would no bother...
Edited by angelkiss - 11 years ago
Rahul is very important Character! Marrying Aradhya was a way to get his mother's love but now knowing the truth he can't go on as he knows his friend loves Aru and even Aru loves Ehsaas who is Madhav not Rahul. So Rahul is the reason Madhav is getting married to the girl he loves but Rahul DID sacrifice if you see! To him, His chance of getting mother's love was this marriage and he is not going get married! Unfortunately, When Bharti sees Madhav married to Aradhya, she will come venting her frustration at Rahul so his ordeal continues and he will be put through a lot of situation where in a hope of getting mother's love from Bharti he will get her frustration. When Madhav-Aradhya get married, Rahul will play a key role to make sure Aradhya understands Madhav in a right way not misunderstands him for marriage. Rahul will bring then together!

Rahul never got married so He will stay in House and he will face Bharti day and night! Importance of his character will be shown as story progress further!
Rahul is also an important character. He is playing a major role in Madhav & Aradhya's love story. But his priorities r Madhav & Bharati.
agree that rahul is also important on the show he is also lead
i think rahul's character is also important in this show..he didn't sacrifice his love..he just support madhav and aradhya..and i think by aru and madhav he'll get his mom's love..a character doesnot need gf or wife to show his importance in a show..rahul is such a character..
That's not true! Rahul's character is of immense importance, as he is Madhav's sole friend and confidante. I'm sure there'll be huge scope for him later on. 
I'm not really sure. But... I don't think Rahul is the " main lead" character of this show.   Edited by abeer_19980408 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Seebz

Rahul is very important Character! Marrying Aradhya was a way to get his mother's love but now knowing the truth he can't go on as he knows his friend loves Aru and even Aru loves Ehsaas who is Madhav not Rahul. So Rahul is the reason Madhav is getting married to the girl he loves but Rahul DID sacrifice if you see! To him, His chance of getting mother's love was this marriage and he is not going get married! Unfortunately, When Bharti sees Madhav married to Aradhya, she will come venting her frustration at Rahul so his ordeal continues and he will be put through a lot of situation where in a hope of getting mother's love from Bharti he will get her frustration. When Madhav-Aradhya get married, Rahul will play a key role to make sure Aradhya understands Madhav in a right way not misunderstands him for marriage. Rahul will bring then together!

Rahul never got married so He will stay in House and he will face Bharti day and night! Importance of his character will be shown as story progress further!
Nicely said completely agree with you
Rahul's character is being misused this way... he's not a communication cable please... ok ok if not aradhya there should b another firl for her and 4 leads in show... it may so happen tht girl for rahul aint mch pretty like arru..to keep story rolling