India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sooraj Rathi refused to participate in JDJ 6

Roop4U Senior Member
Roop4U
Roop4U

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Why Anas Rashid aka Sooraj refused Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 6?

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 6 click here..]

Anas Rashid aka Sooraj of Diya Aur Baati Hum has yet again turned down the offer to shake his leg in Colors TVJhalak Dikhla Jaa. Anas was approached for JDJ season 5 as well but he refused to participate owing to his hectic shooting schedule for his popular daily. But it's not just time this year that has kept him away from the show. It seems that he is not yet ready to put in the enormous amount of hard work that goes behind a dance based reality show.

He has been reported saying "Dancing is very painful and this year I have been watching my co-actor Bhabo (Neelu Vaghela) putting in a lot of effort in Nach Baliye. I have seen the pain and hard work that she has been through. As per the Jhalak contract the participant has to put in 3 hours of rehearsals every day which would have been difficult for me due to the commitment to my daily soap. Then there are the technical shoots, reality bites, etc."

Adding further he quotes "Jab tak Star Plus ka damaad hun main nahi kar paunga. Also, when you are doing a daily soap there is no compromise – for the actor as well as for the show. The story track too will suffer unnecessarily and so I think I took the right decision."

Well, his commitment to his channel is well appreciated. But we smell something fishy here. Rumors around the telly town are that he will soon be seen in a brand new talent reality show on Star Plus. Will this decision not affect his commitment? Or should we say that the production house and channel would not mind it. Why?

C'mon guys, refresh your memory. Remember what happened last year with Giaa Manekaka ex-Gopi Bahu of channel's popular show Saath Nibhana Saathiya. Giaa had to bid adieu to the show for having chosen JDJ over it.

While according to channel it was unprofessional conduct and breach of contract on part of Giaa which had brought forth this decision, but it is also claimed that the channel and production house were worried that JDJ would affect the image of a shy & soft spoken bahu in their show.

If that be so then interestingly, this thought did cross my mind when extremist Bhabo from a show being telecasted on their channel had participated in Nach Baliye 6.

Getting back to Giaa, we also heard that the channel felt it wasn't fair the actress became popular through their channel and now the rival channel using her image and brand. Oops!!!! No comments on contestant list of Nach Baliye seasons till date.

Well, we sincerely hope our qualms hold no ground and the datum is what is quantified by Anas. The dogfight between the channels is implied and valued. But at the end of the day, don't you agree that it is unfavorable if the viewers are at the losing end; if they are denied the chance of witnessing another side of their favorite actors. Do let us know if you agree with us and your views, comments about our suspicions.on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmadent4uAditiDocRajeshree53Diya_DBvish.narenUMDUl-NiklausFan-l-Liebe-thala

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article. I am of the opinion that the stars take decisions based on their fitness level, ability, interest and their future prospects. Anas did have a back problem. He may have felt the strain of dancing may take a further toll on his health. More over he has himself admitted, he is not a great dancer and needs to work a lot on acquiring proficiency. The fate of Gia must have further strengthened his resolve as he may not want to annoy his boss. All the factors put together may have made him refuse. Once invited it is his privilege whether he accepts or rejects. I don't think Anas can be blamed for that. Channels being possessive about the stars they make popular is not new to the telly world. Star Plus did not behave differently.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Roop4UDiya_DBRajeshree53vish.narenl-NiklausFan-l-Liebe-thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
i think gia's sacking was a big lesson to others , now they would think twice before opting for jdj

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Roop4UDiya_DBRajeshree53l-NiklausFan-l-Liebe-

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
tnx for sharing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajeshree53Diya_DB

l-NiklausFan-l IF-Rockerz
l-NiklausFan-l
l-NiklausFan-l

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Tfs:)
-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
tfs...agree with umdu ma ji and rama aunty..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajeshree53

Diya_DB Goldie
Diya_DB
Diya_DB

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. I agree with Uma ji Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajeshree53

ARFZ Senior Member
ARFZ
ARFZ