India-Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

the precap

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
well as per the precap, aaradhya knows that rahul is not ehsaas & then she talks to
madhav without knowing that he is madhav (probably) but knowing that she is talking
to ehsaas. so at the time of marriage, i think she knows that she is not getting married
to rahul but is getting married to ehsaas but what she DOES NOT KNOW is that madhav
is ehsaas. This is where she will feel that she has been cheated. Also v see madhav getting
dressed as dulha & rahul accompanying him but whether rahul will be present at the mandap
or as in other serials he will get some important call & to attend that call he leaves the mandap
& by the time he comes back madhav & aaradhya would be already married.

Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I think we have to wait and watch. Will she really believe that Madhav is Ehsaas. I mean it should not be that hard as Madhav spoke those lines in Sangeet but she may think that anyone can recite ehsaas' lines! I am sure either Rahul won't be there or Like 'Roka' there will be some electricity problem and they will go on with wedding saying,'Shubh murat' may pass so only episode will tell us what really happens

Edited by Seebz - 09 April 2013 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khubsuratradhya

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
from last five minutes talk before marriage, Aradhya, thought Rahul want to be like  Ehsas, and from now on he will be as nice as Ahsas. She is getting married to Rahul as Ehsas, in her mind , but she will be feeling badly cheated, when she will see Rahul actually play trick to get her married to Madhav. She will be cheated by both of them. This is my takeSmile

Edited by sama0023 - 09 April 2013 at 9:47am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top