Uttaran

TB:"I am not going anywhere...Tina (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I as your well wisher n fan sincerely wish u would leave bec. This sick show is destroying your image. I know u can act awesumly.. Playing an arrogant as well as calm,humble girl at the same time has proved it dear but now Meethi has been given a bad storyline.pls leave ut n join a new show!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB:"I am not going anywhere...Tina (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Tina leave this show...

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

sanaya drashti kritika r so unpopular...no such articles about them...ConfusedWinkvery bad..

ROFL lol so true di.. LOL i thnk she intntnly sprd thse rumours to gain publicity nd to cme undr limelight.. Wink

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

sanaya drashti kritika r so unpopular...no such articles about them...ConfusedWinkvery bad..

ROFL lol so true di.. LOL i thnk she intntnly sprd thse rumours to gain publicity nd to cme undr limelight.. Wink

omg...geets...HugDancingur back..missed u sooo much...SmileSmileSmile

whu cares.dear...lol...one day quitting next day im not going anywer...are baba we know u wont go...

wat was that... enough is enough...its time to quit...

u see shes the only popular actor around...LOL.so reporters r after her with news of quitting n her tantrums...shes the only main lead...of the one n only popular show uttaran...

Edited by merryface - 10 April 2013 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetika22

omg...geets...HugDancingur back..missed u sooo much...SmileSmileSmile

whu cares.dear...lol...one day quitting next day im not going anywer...are baba we know u wont go...

wat was that... enough is enough...its time to quit...

u see shes the only popular actor around...LOL.so reporters r after her with news of quitting n her tantrums...shes the only main lead...of the one n only popular show uttaran...

LOL lol she wont leave ut we knw...nd she is realy popular di ech day a article regrding hr td rocks ROFL

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ishani--

I as your well wisher n fan sincerely wish u would leave bec. This sick show is destroying your image. I know u can act awesumly.. Playing an arrogant as well as calm,humble girl at the same time has proved it dear but now Meethi has been given a bad storyline.pls leave ut n join a new show!!!

Ya Ishani.. TD should leave dis crap..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top