where are the so called behna fans now - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
R]u know its like even if person himself says he is at fault and others just say wat he said then also he is right and others r wrong 😆 .
but slap is wat too ott..cv bhi na r hell bent on ruining characters now 😡Edited by spreadingsmile - 11 years ago
comon yaar 
stop now ..
nd jeevs has alrights to tell manvi her mistake
All virika fans..get one thing straight
Since manvi is straightforward,she has all the right to speak whatever nonsense comes to her mind!
Originally posted by ParulRocks

Look whose talking . Take a look of d forum and see who started all this and whose bashing maanvi where clearly madam jeevika is at fault . What has Maanvi done ? Just trying to help her jiju and di .thinking about their happiness more ththan her own . Khoon toh nhi kiya kisika

Yeah right like how Manvi try to bring happiness in her Di's lifeby trying to break her marriage proppsal to Viren coz she thinks Jeevika loves Dr. Mannan although Jeevika told her but she has to do what her insane mind tols her to do.

And now sending her Jeeju to prison will bring happiness to her Di and Jeejju's life hang on sec even her husband Virat they will all be super happy when their separated from their loved one.

What a joke
Yes Manvi is straightforward and real character not Mahan... drfr we can relate with her character..!!
Originally posted by ShivRajput

Yes Manvi is straightforward and real character not Mahan... drfr we can relate with her character..!!

According to Nia a normal person wouldnt suspect her Jeeju but not Manvi. So think Nia doesnt like Manvi as well
Originally posted by nani2630

According to Nia a normal person wouldnt suspect her Jeeju but not Manvi. So think Nia doesnt like Manvi as well

She is not liking recent Manvi whch was spoiled by Cv's. And she love her character alot.. Its abt phase not her whole character.
To all virika fans , this topic isnt for u guys so plz take a chill pill . Moreover I knew there s no point talking to dumb heads after all jaisi jeevika waise uske fans so I wouldnt waste my time and energy with u guys . Jinke liye topic banaya hai they will prob rply jab virman track ayega coz that is d only time they watch d show and hv complaints
Originally posted by ShivRajput

no wonder our mannu will again prove herself to be true sister ..who blindly supports her sister watever it is and see in return wat she gets ..a slap wow..
😡 anyways it will once again prove how mannu is truely ek hazaron mein ek.. 😳
Originally posted by ParulRocks

To all virika fans , this topic isnt for u guys so plz take a chill pill . Moreover I knew there s no point talking to dumb heads after all jaisi jeevika waise uske fans so I wouldnt waste my time and energy with u guys . Jinke liye topic banaya hai they will prob rply jab virman track ayega coz that is d only time they watch d show and hv complaints

When u point a finger at someone see where the thumb is pointing but you wont know with your frozen brain