Qubool Hai

Mere body mein khoon nahi QH daudta hai! LMAO

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Happened in the morning of today! LOL ROFL
#Its good to laugh! LOL Also to share ROFL Wink

Was flipping though the QH pages in the morning while having tea also chatting with Sadie ( --starstruck--)  and Bunny ( sophiya_92) via texts on only one topic i.e. QH ROFL  
Daddy was well ready but sitting and reading the newspaper and going through his papers. LOL

#Typical Ankie's Tuesday Mornings LOL LOL

He knows how much i love QH and how much i am obsessed it ROFL He likes it but disapproves it most of the time ROFL 
But QH is my Weed, kaisan chudwaaooge latt hamara bituwaa Cool  ROFL  ROFL

I emptied my mug of tea and went to filter the rest for myself so i called out 'Appko ko kuch chahiyeh Daaddyy!' ROFL  *Najma isshtyle ROFL *

Daddy wasnt in a mood maybe too much busy in his papers didnt notice much about it ROFL 
I got back to my antics to grab his attention ROFL 
I called out 'Miyaa! What is wrong with me?! I am using this strainer as a scoop to rather than using it as a drainer!' ROFL  

*psss: But truth is  that i had used the strainer as a scoop to and was searching where the strainer went fishing ROFL *

Still that went unheard! ROFL 

Doesnt matter, i know how busy he is But then mujhe bhi unse baat karwana aata hai Cool 

I thumped on my seat opposite to him and was like 'Daaadieee!! This Bhookad is Hungriee!!' 
He gave me expressions like as if i had told him ki i failed ROFL 

He looked at me and said 'Ufff this is getting over the top now!!! All day you talk of nothing but serials and fictions! This is height! How much more do you want?! They are working on the script let them work!' 

Am like 'Whaaatt??! I said i wanted some Bull-Churaill (sarnd-witch i.e. Sandwiches ROFL) and all you are saying of QH?! Give me a break daddy, sometimes think out of me thinking out of QH too!!"

He went on saying this QH addiction isn't good and all this is fantasy and etc etc ROFL LOL LOL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

And I was like 'One more word against my QH Mr Chatterjee! Mere kuchiikucchiikucchiii kore deboo!' ROFL (Aur ek lavz mere QH ke against kaha toh main apko mincemeat kar dungi ROFL)

Next he was giggling and exclaimed nailing the last in the coffin "When Fiction goes Realistic why do i blame my daughter?!" ROFL

I dont know if it was funnie or not, but seriously it was HILARIOUS ROFL

By the way who else is sending me to asylum? LOL ROFL ROFL  

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainisumi209Silky.fairydudul58Pravhijaya2014luvasyaasadzoya143AphroditefallenkdkuditusherecoupJPRulesjanestone6crazzychips...SankaDevi...MysteryLovefee-feeJoavssk9Asya6Geet_Habindasssfathima85Illopinkks_Nabeela_errahAmayaaSana70tashug9angellovergirl---Shweta---kohli4everLionscorpionihamrmchibi_deearitukaprithvipkapsanishaalluriMayurnASYABlack.JackRorschachWhenInRomesparikhLost_Somewhere...KSGmiAmor...sochona-iLoveKaran-EnchantressMadame_NoddyApplefNpdeepadaydream.braich_galLuvUAsYaMeselfPriziCeonLoveAsYa222dauntless.enrique.SoHu.annanyaksgianjanu1610meow23blueflamesrendezvousvinNaughtynattyDiVirgo-ElmoFuj-Saralicious..vidhi..chicksoupviya.mallik4eva-jawaria--MitwaIshqPe-DreAFhatTheWuck.raneebshreya11mehrashanakyasharan

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I am not just sending you to the asylum..but accompanying you as well...So will have QH fandom there toooWink HugDancing

Edited by sophiya_92 - 09 April 2013 at 1:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AphroditefallencrazzychipsJoavssk9Sana70Amayaachibi_deeaMayurnASYAdaydream.braich_galMisHumptyDumpty

LoveAsYa222 IF-Rockerz
LoveAsYa222
LoveAsYa222

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
This is u isnt it? And everyone on this forum...ROFL

Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 09 April 2013 at 1:46am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209jaya2014AphroditefallencrazzychipsJPRulesSamaira32sowmy18ASYA12MayurnASYA---Shweta---kohli4evernihamrmSana70AmayaaerrahWhenInRomedaydream.friendsall.SoHu.braich_galMissSparklingNaughtynattySaralicious..vidhi..MisHumptyDumpty

sowmy18 Goldie
sowmy18
sowmy18

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
i will definitely send  to an asylum along with me and my sister!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Ankie... OMG... I really wish to see u in person... U r such a darling... I could not stop LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AphroditefallenAmayaa.SoHu.MisHumptyDumpty

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Res

Unres.

App ka khoon QH and humara khoon Khoon. Ye bhte na-insaffi hai..
Bitwaaa hum bhi pagalaa gaye hai...
Arz kia hai

Subha shaam karte hum gun gan
Subha shamm karte hum gun gan
Aur lete sirf QH ka naam... *shukeiya shukriya for reading this bakwas shair*

. Zara hume bhi sath le jana asylum. Kahin hum akelw nikale aur QH k set par hi na puhanch jayein.   

Edited by blueflames - 09 April 2013 at 2:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2014crazzychipstashug9chibi_deearakhiankitaNpdeepadaydream..SoHu.MisHumptyDumpty

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Awww, you are such a darling Hug That was so cute LOL Its so much fun reading your posts

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeadaydream.MisHumptyDumpty

-MitwaIshqPe- IF-Stunnerz
-MitwaIshqPe-
-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Lol Ankie you too funny!!
Nah I won't be sending you to an asylum infact I'll come with you! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeadaydream.MisHumptyDumpty

Go to top