Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

rk's / abusive men

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged

to all dose saying dis:
 So far as everything that has been shown about him, even a student psychologist or psychiatrist would recognize him as a psychopath. Psychopathy is not a curable disorder. CVs do not end this show by sending out the msg that guys like this CHANGE. In real life they do not.

No wonder Indian women and girls are treated the worst in the world!! You watch abuse like this EVERY evening on TV from childhood onwards and it ends with the guy saying "sorry, I love you" and its all ok and they live happily ever after???!!! THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. The countless number of girls and women, who think that her boyfriend/man/husband will change only if she loves him enough, or does what he wants etc etc, is SHOCKING

Oh and for all those who think it doesn't influence you, and you know the difference between your real life and what you enjoy watching??? If ALL of us were not being influenced, advertising which is a mulit-billion dollar industry would not exist.

Serials, not just adverts, what we watch and come across everyday influences ALL of us, whether we realise it or not!! Its a proven fact.

my answer:

ok i just want to point out at the fact that the kind of abusive men u r talking about are different than RK...those people are not affected if they slap their wife or hurt them where as RK is always affected by madhu's hurt...u say these men dont change n u maybe right...but RK doesn't need to change he is gud by heart he jus tries to be cruel so that he can hide his gud side(defense mechanism)...he is scared to reveal his truth vry easily coz of fear of rejection...so redemption n regret makes sense for his character...coz its not about changing forever its about accepting his own self...we know wat he did is wrong n he will hav to earn back madhu's trust (they better show it convincingly)

RKDay DreamingRK

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikArShi_AbhIyaberry12345psk08rupa1939blazingstarmahimeshabriasweetdear..PlayfulKiss..hinapriyaGOODLUCKANGELShazzieRuthlessQueenJOHNdaCENASimple-Girl..Aliya..__smita__abhaylovepiasaijahnavi-Nuts-Preethi-Premi..NadiaZ..anitaraniLooteri_DulhanMaria-caprisusan7Laters.Baby-Dil-chirpyhapibirdtodayzstarBefikre.Bonfire_Heart.

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
    exactly

it  is  very  evident  how  rk  is
   abusive  men  dont  kill  themselves  to  protect  thier  women

rk  saved  madhu's  life    all  the  time
  and  he  is  doing  the  same  even  now

rk  is  a  darling

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya..PlayfulKiss..Simple-GirlRuthlessQueenabhaylovepia..Aliya..__smita__saijahnavisusan7Maria-caprianitaraniLaters.Babywar_is_peace-Dil-

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Well said! An abusive man would never care if the woman would die or get hurt. For the mere idea would only thrill them. RK is far from that. There were so many instances he saved Madhu and worried about her deeply and cared about her. An abusive man wouldn't have never wasted a second doing all that.

I am not saying the humiliation RK Put Madhu through is right, but he is certainly regretting it now. So why not give a chance for him to repent and redeem himself? He loves her more than anything and he's realising it slowly, but surely. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya..PlayfulKiss..mahimeshaSimple-Girlsaijahnavi-Dil-war_is_peacetodayzstar

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
RK always felt the hurt and pain of MB...even when he was not so attracted to her earlier...now more...they have to show the redemtion track in a more convinving way for sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimeshasaijahnaviwar_is_peace

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
first of all a

whatever u said was really awsome...
whatever he is doing for his biwi safety...
according to me he is a true luver..
he ditched madhu.yes it's really undigested thing...Cry.
but he luvs her truly that's why he saved her from ballu risking his own life...EmbarrassedSmile

he is really darling to this show...Embarrassed
without him show will get bore...Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyamahimesha..PlayfulKiss..RuthlessQueen-Dil-war_is_peaceMaria-capri

Remsi Groupbie
Remsi
Remsi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
It's true he saved her life but then also he made her life hell. U might hve forgot this but I cant.
He left her amidst of the wedding rituals and broke her heart. And then when she moved on he cudnt see his thing leaving him.
Hes just an egoistic spoilt brat and nothing else. He cheated her, broke her heart and used her as if some object.
This all can not be forgotten... at least not by me. 
Breaking a womans heart is really something unforgivable for me. And if he was truly in love with her he wusnt hve worried and wud hve kept his faith on her or at least apologized to her.
His problem is he is too much egoistic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicShas3

.Bonfire_Heart. IF-Stunnerz
.Bonfire_Heart.
.Bonfire_Heart.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Hey well said dear
Hug u knw what when its cm 2 rk na tb sb ko reality yaad ati hai ;).
Bt thnx 2 u... De need 2 get dis point also agar reality itni hi pyari hai toh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimesha__smita__war_is_peace

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Remsi

It's true he saved her life but then also he made her life hell. U might hve forgot this but I cant.
He left her amidst of the wedding rituals and broke her heart. And then when she moved on he cudnt see his thing leaving him.
Hes just an egoistic spoilt brat and nothing else. He cheated her, broke her heart and used her as if some object.
This all can not be forgotten... at least not by me. 
Breaking a womans heart is really something unforgivable for me. And if he was truly in love with her he wusnt hve worried and wud hve kept his faith on her or at least apologized to her.
His problem is he is too much egoistic.

m not saying forget wat he did...i agree with u...as far as love is concerned...the fact is he doesn't know what love is...i bet he is equating wat he felt for deepali with his feeling for madhu n so he gets the answer dat he doesn't love madhu...little does he know that wat he felt for deepali wasn't love at all!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index