India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Real culprit

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
The real culprit who destroyed Mithiv's SR is not Akash it is the a***** who gifted mobile to Prithvi.
I will kill him Angry
Prithvi  has been without mobile since the show started and when it is just not required he has got the mobileAngry with hindi language uploaded ..Angry

Please dont tell me that he can read and write englees also.
ek baat batao , what kind of man/person keeps the god damn mobile ON on your SRAngry

I guess this one adds to long long list of disadvantages of technical advancement on human life in this case it ruined the super hawt SR of mithvi Angry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10emeliaunforgetable112SuperChillz1aafiiSharpay.Evansrusha4003shrujabr200910jmoyee200OyeNautankisnehapatro

shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

The real culprit who destroyed Mithiv's SR is not Akash it is the a***** who gifted mobile to Prithvi.  ... may be its gifted by akash onlyWink
I will kill him Angry...agar yahi sach hai toh shubh kaam mein deri nahi karteLOL
Prithvi  has been without mobile since the show started and when it is just not required he has got the mobileAngry with hindi language uploaded ..Angry...all for prithvi's convenience

Please dont tell me that he can read and write englees also....actully use toh kuch nahi dikh raha hoga us waqt miu k sivayWink
ek baat batao , what kind of man/person keeps the god damn mobile ON on your SRAngry...use gadhe ko prithvi kehte hai i guess naya naya mobile gift mila hai toh saare functions check karne k liye on rakha hogaOuch

I guess this one adds to long long list of disadvantages of technical advancement on human life in this case it ruined the super hawt SR of mithvi Angry...this is really true n gr8 lines

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1girlTalks

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Phone Prithvi ka tha ya Meera ka? And lagta hai dono sapnon mei aur ek dusre mei aise kho gaye ki phone hi yaad nahin raha toh usse off karna kahan se yaad hota!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1shrujaOyeNautankigirlTalks

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Tht was exactly what my mom said!! She was like, "Koun gadha apna phone on rakhega aise time par?!!"
If it were me, I wouldhv thrown the phone out of the window!! Phone toh naya milega, lekin SR toh ek hi baar aati hain...ahem ahem!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10SuperChillz1aafiishrujagirlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Phone Prithvi ka tha ya Meera ka? And lagta hai dono sapnon mei aur ek dusre mei aise kho gaye ki phone hi yaad nahin raha toh usse off karna kahan se yaad hota!!!
pata nahi kaun se duniya main kho gaye the ,mobile off bhi nahi kiya and pick bhi kar liya , who asked them to answer the god damn call Angry

SuperChillz1shruja

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gauri-

Tht was exactly what my mom said!! She was like, "Koun gadha apna phone on rakhega aise time par?!!"
If it were me, I wouldhv thrown the phone out of the window!! Phone toh naya milega, lekin SR toh ek hi baar aati hain...ahem ahem!!
LOL, I know , people usually I mean always switch off mobiles under these extreme circumstances 
girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged

... may be its gifted by akash onlyWink
I agree

agar yahi sach hai toh shubh kaam mein deri nahi karteLOL
I want Prithvi to do the honorsWink

all for prithvi's convenience
Ouch

use gadhe ko prithvi kehte hai i guess naya naya mobile gift mila hai toh saare functions check karne k liye on rakha hogaOuch
LOL seriously  , no other justification LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Originally posted by adianasr

pata nahi kaun se duniya main kho gaye the ,mobile off bhi nahi kiya and pick bhi kar liya , who asked them to answer the god damn call Angry

CV'sLOLLOLLOL

SuperChillz1girlTalks

Go to top