Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

K-Jo: My films aren't for people on Twitter or FB (Page 2)

Resident_Evil IF-Dazzler
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
What the hell is he talking about?? Confused His movies are EXACTLY made for the type of middle/lite class that is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The masses cant relate to his movies. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.

Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeesunflower52bambogli

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah3431

What the hell is he talking about?? Confused His movies are EXACTLY made for the type of middle/lite class that is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The masses cant relate to his movies. Ermm

I think he is talking about the cynics on twitter,fb etc who rip apart his classics LOL

Other than that honest interview...quite liked it..Good  to see him accepting that his capabilities as a director are limited and hence he hire other talented directors to direct movies with wide scope and range for  his PH.
Resident_Evil IF-Dazzler
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaSqUeRaDe

I think he is talking about the cynics on twitter,fb etc who rip apart his classics LOL

Other than that honest interview...quite liked it..Good  to see him accepting that his capabilities as a director are limited and hence he hire other talented directors to direct movies with wide scope and range for  his PH.

Oh. Well that doesn't make sense either. Is he trying to say that the classes lash out at his movies while the masses like 'em?? Either way it doesn't make any sense. Confused
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Wish he could have executed MNIK better. The ending killed the movie plus the OTTness. Anyways I love his K3G, it's one movie I can watch over and over again without getting bored

Can't wait to watch him on JDJ. Surprisingly he makes a good judge and even better than Madhuri for that matter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MaSqUeRaDe

Oh. Well that doesn't make sense either. Is he trying to say that the classes lash out at his movies while the masses like 'em?? Either way it doesn't make any sense. Confused

By the term masses if Kjo means the ones who enjoy masala entertainers like BG,Singam,ETT etc(single screen audience) then he isnt making sense..cuz i dont think kjo's candyfloss NRI romance ever has a good run at those centers

But if term implies teens and family audience who dont care much for twitter f/b or critic reviews,then guess he is right.

Edited by MaSqUeRaDe - 09 April 2013 at 3:11am
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
then for whom do u make for ppl on I-F and orkutLOL...and SOTY sequel means torture is back again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogliwat_up

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Oh please do not make SOTY sequel. 

One was enough.

Go to top