Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

New track...Aditya Chopra/Kapoor

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok...so from the precap yesterday and recent promos...we know that Akash is back and he has received a proposal for Gunjan's hand in marriage...and looking at the promos - Charu's condition and Gunjan's acceptance of the proposal...I think her decision is related to the condition whatever it is...

Anyways...what I'm more interested to know is as per below...

Gunjan knew this guy, Aditya while growing up...they went to school together and then I supposed they lost touch after he went abroad...

What I am hoping for is that CVs will show some history between the two of them - via flashbacks or stories told by Akash etc.- (it doesn't have to be anything romantically of course since they were still just kids anyway)...i mean what were their friendship like? were they close? what is this Aditya fella's character like? the naughty things they did together as kids?? 

update: his last name might be Kapoor...need to recheck...or does anyone know?
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is like magic box. CVs will take out from a lot of characters lying in the box as and when they want to.

Or like a rabbit from the hat.😆
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awh😳This guy's name is ADITYA CHOPRA😲😲
Phir toh gaya kaam se😆
The real Aditya chopra ( Yash chopra,s son) is invisible all the time😉
Maybe this name will have it's affect on the character and he will vanish after Charu,s track😆
Just to please or fool Charu get engaged to Gunjan then break it😆
sure.. all  are thinking that Aadi has cameo role..😕
Naivedya thumbnail
I have no interest in this new guy. Gunjan has enough guys chasing her. I think CVs should develop the Gunjan-Rajeev dynamic instead of adding more characters. No offense meant to the actor who's playing Aditya but I think this show is too crowded already.
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love the new character...he will add more spice to the couples ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Meriam25

i love the new character...he will add more spice to the couples ðŸ˜³

He is for short time only.. to end charu drama and rajiv jealous   no other utility of him
rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smruti1981

He is for short time only.. to end charu drama and rajiv jealous   no other utility of him

Smruti,

To me if he can do this much then we have utilized him well. 😆 Then he can go. No, he should go from Vina/Gunjeev's life. Don't want to see him sticking around any of these. We have Mayank (ek shahrukh khan with devdas style) and Mintu (Gulshan grover AKA Bad man from Ram Lakhan) for that. Aur kisi ki kya jarurat???😊
Edited by rnfan - 11 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
actually...i'm not sure anymore if his last name is Chopra...that's what i heard in the precap(monday)...but yesterday's episode i heard it as Kapoor...need to check my ears ðŸ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=braich_gal]actually...i'm not sure anymore if his last name is Chopra...that's what i heard in the precap(monday)...but yesterday's episode i heard it as Kapoor...need to check my ears ðŸ˜†

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  He got married so fast and changed his last name. Ghar Jamai hain kya😆

God !!! ðŸ˜† I commented on the real invisible adi chopra😕 if he reads my post😡 omg !!! He will not let me watch his movies🤣🤣 Save me ðŸ˜†