Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

the kundra culture(marriage) [DT Note: 10] (Page 9)

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by shar1988

Originally posted by deepak148

Originally posted by Yukthi.

whether he is a punjabi or a sikh or a roman catholic for all i care..he is married to her in a valid traditional way now..as well as by law.
whether he follows that tradition or no..thats irrelevant

thats the truth and if you dont agree and want to argue more...you can continue as the truth wont change

@Bold...but he isn't married in the traditional sense nor in the legal sense...shit speaking to you''ll morons is equivalent to banging my head against a wall...I have had enough continue with your mindlessness.

firstly their contract is there so they r marries n u r reported for using such cheap words

Since you have confessed minimal knowledge of English courtesy your being an Indian, which I too am, then it is a given that you haven't completely understood what I have written in the aforesaid language and hence your reporting my post considering your insufficient vocabulary, which likens the use of the word moron to some form of cheapness, is by itself preposterous and lacking any solid bases.

i made this poll for ppl like u...do vote for 2nd option Big smile http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3526975&PID=80224248&#80224248

Aapka hukum sar aankhon par stalker ma'amBig smile
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@nishi ROFL
ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
great post dear
totally.agree with.you
teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teletubby

But that doesnt change the fact hindi is d main language of d country. English was not created in india gyi. Not every1 can speak english. Majority is represented by hindi.

There are many languages in India apart from Hindi (22 in fact recognised by the Constitution) and each language deserves equal respect and not the kind of butchering that you'll subject it to despite having the opportunity to avail of spell check.

arre yaar ,english wale madam ...take ur bizness elsewhere!!!
humein to aisi hi engliss aati hai!!!!!LOL
we no want classes, n we'll go t skool wen we want t learn...we r here t njoi n discuss r shows n sucha things wid frenz!!!no sweat!!!

Teletubbyji is forum par aapki toli ne theka nahin le rakha hain, toh hamein jahaan chahiye hum wahan apne vichaar prakat kar sakte hain. Dhanyavaad.

khar khayi hui shar ji!!
aap apne vichaar prakat kare balki vichar vimarsh bhi awashya kare...par apni bhasha aur uttejna par kripya kaabu rakhen!!
aur ye 'main bhartiya hoon' avatar kahan se prakat hua??!!
badi khushi hui inse milke...aate jaate rahiyega!!!

aur hamari toli ki ashud boli ke liye kshama yachna...maydam engliss ji rojana classes dene zaroor aaiyega!!waise angrezi me to nahi,,par tehzeeb ki class hum bhi le sakte hai aapki!!!LOL
Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i really don't care rajji if 4 phera marriage is legal by hindu tradition or not n waise bhi normally everywher in in d show too dey have always shown dat seven pheras r essential 4 a hindu marriage but one think i know 4 sure n which people here seen to have forgotten dat RK n Madhu r legally married by d contract n dey r husband n wife by law..madhu can not break d marriage until she pays rk 40 lakhs n den takes a divorce legally so certainly is his wife n how much people want to deny dis fact dey demselves know dey r wrong..
Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged

But that doesnt change the fact hindi is d main language of d country. English was not created in india gyi. Not every1 can speak english. Majority is represented by hindi.

There are many languages in India apart from Hindi (22 in fact recognised by the Constitution) and each language deserves equal respect and not the kind of butchering that you'll subject it to despite having the opportunity to avail of spell check.

we no want classes, n we'll go t skool wen we want t learn...we r here t njoi n discuss r shows n sucha things wid frenz!!!no sweat!!!

Teletubbyji is forum par aapki toli ne theka nahin le rakha hain, toh hamein jahaan chahiye hum wahan apne vichaar prakat kar sakte hain. Dhanyavaad.

khar khayi hui shar ji!!
aap apne vichaar prakat kare balki vichar vimarsh bhi awashya kare...par apni bhasha aur uttejna par kripya kaabu rakhen!!

aur hamari toli ki ashud boli ke liye kshama yachna...maydam engliss ji rojana classes dene zaroor aaiyega!!waise angrezi me to nahi,,par tehzeeb ki class hum bhi le sakte hai aapki!!!LOL
omg..yeh kya ho rha hai..ROFLROFL
teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

khar khayi hui shar ji!!

omg..yeh kya ho rha hai..ROFLROFL

bas puchiye mat...salana bhartiya bhasha sammelan chal raha hai!!!LOL LOL

Go to top