India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CVs YOU made the wrong move (Page 3)

Neutral_Mona IF-Dazzler
Neutral_Mona
Neutral_Mona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Absolutely right and now makers wants us to be loyal with show when they themselves are not loyal to their own story and leads.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
One thing is obvious to me from the recent IF video that DD is not happy with how the track shaped up. Just like many of us, she too personally thinks that RK is crazy. I loved her sarcasm in that video LOL

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 09 April 2013 at 6:32am

Dilsay

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Completely agree!!They shoud have stuck to the original storyline..!!Embarrassed
MercuryVenus Senior Member
MercuryVenus
MercuryVenus

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Extremely good post...Loved and related to each and every word in it...Even I feel like bashing the CVs...they have duped their loyal audience by butchering our favourite character. UnhappyRK can be egoist or arrogant but in the process of showing him arrogant they ended up showing him ruthless, dishonest and inhuman character and still instead of working on his redemption they are continuing to show him as a psychopath.Shocked I don't understand for whom are they making the show. Confused

Edited by MercuryVenus - 09 April 2013 at 2:38am

Chandani_C

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys don't you feel you're overreacting !!
I know even I, I'm not really happy with this track, but that doesn't mean they have killed RK and other character !!

Then don't forget, that VD went to his honeymoon, some days before, so it's quite normal that they needed to show something else !!

I don't understand what happened, did I miss sth ??

PS : And yeah please trust CVs, as you said they're nor Ekta Kappor or Gul Khan !!

Chandani_C

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
 agree...nice post...
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
yep CVs clearly forget everything about their own show...just running as per TRPs chart...
-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandani_C

Guyz relax who told u VD is gonna be sidelined ? Are you kidding ? He is one of the TOP Colors Tv star! 

They just need time to sort out the mess they created during VD's absence, they needed a catchy new track during this short phase ...

Dark & intriguing characters are always catchy but Cvs are drowning in their own mess now, since when a strong guy who does not even talk properly to his own son start blushing after spending few hours with a chick he just met ? I have nothing against Sultan, even if its a confusing and confused character but Madz in madly in love with Right Kameena :-D !

Anyways The story is about Madhubala's Ishq (Rishu) And RK's Junoon (Madz) - There was Mukkund , there is Sultan, and there will be someone else until RK's realises his mistakes (big mistakes).

I am not liking the way the story in unfolding (too fimy RK cutting his wrist ... blah !) Junoon kuch ziada nahin hogaya Cvs ? But at the same time this is RK, the man living with an enormous wrath inside him, he'll never get to know why his father left him - He can't trust anyone anymore, even for his own mom it took ages for him to call her "Maa" again and hugging her. Probably, he will soon start sharing his inner pain with her hopefully !

Till then wait and watch (or skip few parts and watch Hug)

Take care sweets.
Absolutely !!
I agree with each and every word !!

I never read spoilers, and don't watch SBS (because it spoils the episode and can't enjoy it) so I don't know about that wrist cutting thing ! But it may be a half truth !
RK is manipulative and he's an actor, maybe he's just acting ! LOLLOL

Anyway, I'm loving episodes since RK reenter !!! Even yesterday episode was quite interesting !!
Madhu didn't fall in love with Sul, only Sul did Big smileBig smile

Madhu is in love with RK, and no guy can change this EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RK maight be considered as psycho, but for me he was already a psycho !! I do remember episodes in which he tried to spoil Madhu's engagement ! (He was also behaving like psycho !)

I didn't expected him to cut his wrist, but let's see what happen !!

Go to top