India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CVs YOU made the wrong move (Page 2)

Krmka Newbie
Krmka
Krmka

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
So true, infact why did they have to get another love angel in the show, I mean why show typical drama, there was so much for them to do with the story,
now madhu ll marry sultan for aryan, this would be the most ridiculous thing tio show !!
I can't believe she is the same madhu who slapped RK for an accident but is supporting a criminal, a gangster, I mean can't she just go and complain to the cops??
Good hearted or not, a gangster is a gangster

Plsss just cut this sultan plot and focus on making madhu an actress

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Completely agree with your post..
Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Honestly I willl be super happy if the leads  leave this show ...Vivian has built  RK now seeing it being spoiled by cv's n getting hatred for the characters is disgusting...Same is 4 DD...N Avinesh...The cv's r enjoying this fite whr thy have succesfully created groups...who fite with each other...bash the actors...Y becoz thy r working 4 a show...n their character is getting spoiled in the show...Thought tht this show will be diffrent bt alas its same crap..Geometry class LOL...RK taking revenge...MB who had the guts to slap RK...is busy in helping a gangster ...LOL ..n a gangster who is busy in blushing ...n has no relation to his character ...LOLGreat comedy Circus LOL
sultanbala Goldie
sultanbala
sultanbala

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Edited by magicaleyes - 09 April 2013 at 1:33am
chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Completely agree.

The CVs have made a mockery of this show and the lead pair. I can understand RK's junoon, but what they are showing currently (strictly as per spoilers) is a psychoWacko 

Why is VD even doing this role when all he gets is hatred because people cannot differentiate between real and reel? And same is with DD. Just because makers wanna make Madhu a next Bella, people are hating on Madhu, but since they cannot differentiate between real and reel, they have started hating DDGeek

And I don't get why are they hell bent in showing their male lead in DISGUSTING light, while glorifying their SUPPOSED antagonistDead

because  st  and    rs     have  done  phd  in     psychology

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusChandani_CBefikre

Chandani_C IF-Sizzlerz
Chandani_C
Chandani_C

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Guyz relax who told u VD is gonna be sidelined ? Are you kidding ? He is one of the TOP Colors Tv star! 

They just need time to sort out the mess they created during VD's absence, they needed a catchy new track during this short phase ...

Dark & intriguing characters are always catchy but Cvs are drowning in their own mess now, since when a strong guy who does not even talk properly to his own son start blushing after spending few hours with a chick he just met ? I have nothing against Sultan, even if its a confusing and confused character but Madz in madly in love with Right Kameena :-D !

Anyways The story is about Madhubala's Ishq (Rishu) And RK's Junoon (Madz) - There was Mukkund , there is Sultan, and there will be someone else until RK's realises his mistakes (big mistakes).

I am not liking the way the story in unfolding (too fimy RK cutting his wrist ... blah !) Junoon kuch ziada nahin hogaya Cvs ? But at the same time this is RK, the man living with an enormous wrath inside him, he'll never get to know why his father left him - He can't trust anyone anymore, even for his own mom it took ages for him to call her "Maa" again and hugging her. Probably, he will soon start sharing his inner pain with her hopefully !

Till then wait and watch (or skip few parts and watch Hug)

Take care sweets.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Mona-Raichu-Dilsay

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Agree wid u cv's had created a mess i thought d show will get interesting wid new entry but what dey did they brought him just to create a triangle and right now d makers are hell confused about d show which is a very bad thing..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonaChandani_C

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Originally posted by Rolzz

Wow...finally a bashing where it is due...
agree rofl really we bash characters but cv's deserves this we mess our heads. It is upto cv's how they ruin d character
CVs are forcing people to make groups and jodies with their twists and turns ... in the process poor actors gets bashed !!

Go to top