Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CVs YOU made the wrong move

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Yes CVs you made the wrong move... U forgot your own storyline... U forgot your own promos... U forgot what u promised to audience... U forgot this story was a tribute to 100 years of cinema... U forgot that your lead actors DD and VD chose this show becausd they thought this show was about them... U forgot that your trumpcard was Rishbala... U forgot they saved the show for u... U forgot that they made people appreciate u... Now that u have another story to look after, u forgot THIS story... U forgot MEIEJ... U are NO different than 4 lions or any other PH who cannot handle two shows at a time... RK was a grey character, u made him totally negative... U made him so evil to the point many went after Sultan, because he seemed better than RK... U made people bash RK... Then u made rishbala fans hate madhu because she helped sultan... U made us bash and hate our favourite characters... Then u made madhu keep quiet when Rk forcefully danced with her... U made other fans disgust with her character... U made rk evil and more evil... Here is where u clearly forgotten... Its okay for the lead to be grey shaded... Because naturally human beings always have two sides to them... No one is ever so pure... BUt u made the hero looked bad... U thought the revenge track was your master stroke... But nope u failed miserably... Now that u realise Rishbala are the soul of this show, its too late because u have butchered Rk character so much that even some rishbala fans cant take it... There is simply no LOGIC... Did u think we rishbala fans are just simply obsessed with our lead pair?? Did u think we would blindly accept the current stroyline as long as Rishbala are together?? Don u realise we are women ourselves and till RK had proper redmeption, we just cant digest rk character?? U made us hate the character we loved from day one?? U brought in Sultan and u caused people to like him because Rk character was just plain BAD.. And u made us hate on Avinesh also when there are many rishbala/DVD fans who are also Avinesh fans... And u made it hard for US to love ALL three actors... When initially trps were dipping, u got Rishbala married... That was your perfect masterstroke... U forgot about your entire storyline which even our leads arent happy about... Why don u see the latest IF video for proof??

I always believed in u guys, ALWAYS... When people told me, that CVs work for trps and DO not care for fans feelins or LOGIC, I defended YOU... I told them U ARE NOT EKTA KAPOOR to do such a grave mistake... But u did... When news came out that you are now part of another show, many people told me that U will spoil this show because your heart wont be in it anymore... I defended YOU... I told them YOU ARE NOT FOUR LIONS OR GUL KHAN to do that...But YOU proved me wrong again..

More than Rishbala/DVD or the story, I was a fan of YOU, the creatives behind such a UNIQUE show.. But today, you forgot your role, u forgot you are why many watch this show...YOU are the one who brought RISHBALA together... U r the one who told us its a story about RK and Madhu, their kahani, with the backdrop of BW... But u forgot your word... U forgot this was supossed to be a BW tribute... U may think if movie audience can accept SRK in Darr and Anjaam, then TV audience will accept a RK... U are clearly mistaken... We watch the show for entertainment... At te end of the day, all we want is to feel happy... Had we want an obsessed lead hero kind of show, we would RATHER watch DARR on TV... Its so OBVIOUS that YOU have clearly forgot what u set out for...

Today, i feel bad saying i hate u guys... I hate u for breaking our hearts... For making this unique story a typical wali story... DD always said she chose this story because it was UNIQUE and her character have many shades... Till today, u have only showed one shade... U made her regret this decision... No doubt, she gained alot more fans and got into HOSTING through this show... But it also made many hate her... Which was NEVER her fault... U made DDians fight among themselves just because YOU FORGOT THAT VD WAS YOUR LEAD HERO... I like Avinesh Rekhi, but u made me hate him also... U guys just destroyed everything for US... Neither will Sultan Madhu fans be happy or Rk Madhu fans...

Now, i really hope DD VD and Avinesh leave this show and do a better show, because whats there for US to love when our stars DO NOT like the storyline??

ps: i didnt mean to offend anyone... i purely writing this as a MEIEJ fan... im a rishbala fan but i cannot digest the way RK is now... Im not frustrated, just clearly disappointed...

Edited by zaaratq - 09 April 2013 at 12:54am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4RatiKonisoni_khan13maneer_forevernishsweetsishanthi2005katiegirlMercuryVenusrumana88berry12345psk08anvikaatti7799rupa1939Sushi90sultanbalafeministNo1Prasanna_dhanuBarbie_girl021mangalorearmaanasyaNeutral_Monadesaitjeenia123saijahnaviabhaylovepiasree.gattuDilsayCourageous_Leo..Tangled..-anoshka-..Sujith1001..raj80war_is_peaceLooteri_Dulhan_Darling_Maria-capri-Mayu-Rolzzanitarani-Dil-chirpyhapibirddeepak148_Tangled_susan7Befikrebhanu_rekhagArnav90gorgeousqueen.

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalore..Tangled..saijahnavichirpyhapibirdMaria-capriChandani_CForever_Komalanitaranizaaratq

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939saijahnavizaaratq

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Wow...finally a bashing where it is due...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001..zaaratq

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzzanitaranizaaratq

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

I agree cv's have forgetten what they promised. We were promised to see a luv story setup in bollywood track which was never given. I want to see bollywood track which we eill never gonna happen

I too want that track but whats CVs thinking, i don know... We all loved this show for DVD... It hurts me badly to even say i hate this show now... Infact, this is not the MEIEJ i knw... The one i fell in love have long gone into dust...Cry

Originally posted by deepak148

I want vd to quit this crap. I am sure he will quit if he gets sidelined

VD will never have accepted this role if he ever knew he will be sidelined... Why just VD, if the show gets crappier, then even DD should leave... She too don deserve that madhu character gets scarificed for trps...
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Completely agree.

The CVs have made a mockery of this show and the lead pair. I can understand RK's junoon, but what they are showing currently (strictly as per spoilers) is a psychoWacko 

Why is VD even doing this role when all he gets is hatred because people cannot differentiate between real and reel? And same is with DD. Just because makers wanna make Madhu a next Bella, people are hating on Madhu, but since they cannot differentiate between real and reel, they have started hating DDGeek

And I don't get why are they hell bent in showing their male lead in DISGUSTING light, while glorifying their SUPPOSED antagonistDead

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorellMinHollNeutral_MonaarmaanasyaCourageous_Leo..Tangled..DilsayzaaratqchirpyhapibirdChandani_Canitarani

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Wow...finally a bashing where it is due...

I know!! All the while we bashed DVD and Avinesh/ Rishbala and Sultan for everything that went wrong with the show... IWe just forgot CVs were the main reason for making us love the show and now hate the show... Has got nothing to do with DD or VD or AR...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

Go to top