Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Season 2: Episode 5 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 3)

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Amrita please sit and listen to me ... I want to tell you every thing... At That point I felt that was the rite thing to do.. I know I know.. Please amu sit .. I know.. but Mujhe ehsas nahi tha (I didnt realize) that you will mind .. Im really sorry
let me speak once please
(she sits and he continues)
amu, sugni is not my wife, My uncle was rite , His love was pure, My actions lead him to be a hard core bad man , he made our life hell and one day, I lost sugni... she was dead for me..
I left my home, and when I came back I found her with mama jee at home.. she was happy with him .. very much in love with him (she lost her memory at that point), she didnt know who I was .. and I felt and understood that she never loved me that's why she remembered her 1st love and forgot me.. she always loved mama jee... also I found out that mami jee was not a poor lady she was the one who loved her place and status but she too changed and divorced mama jee so I too divorced sugni and got them married .. after seeing them happy I left and came here to stay with my mother

I have been punished for my crime of separating 2 lovers.. so I came here to say sorry to you
please amrita forgive me

Edited by ronshaan - 09 April 2013 at 1:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885Rakhi1608rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Amu sits in silence for a few minutes, looking out at the view, thinking.

Gathering her thoughts she turns to Adi and says:

Let me say first - I am glad and truly happy that Mamaji has been reunited with his true love. Personally I do not think Sugni deserves him but if he is happy with her than I am glad. He deserves to be happy.

I am going to tell you how I see this as an outsider. You are not going to like what I am going to say but I am going to say it because even today you sit here asking forgiveness but you still do not seem to understand what you both did was wrong.

Mamaji was wrong to try and marry Sugni without divorcing Revamami and I understand your actions of forcing Mamaji to face the mistake he was making. I can understand how devastated Sugni must have felt and although her action (sardhakai) was extreme I can understand it. But your actions I cannot understand.

Tell me Aditya Thakur did a promise made in return for the ashes of your father who abandoned you mean more to you than the life and happiness of the man who bought you up and fulfilled your every need without being asked?

Mamaji became a father when he was of an age where he should have been enjoying his life not bringing up another man's child but he fulfilled his responsibility without complaint and in return he asked for the right to spend his life with the woman he loves.  What that too much to ask for?

Did you once try to understand Mamaji's position, his feelings. No. You simply forced your opinion that he stays in his marriage - Revamamai's, Gulabia's, Sugni's in fact everyone's happiness mattered just not Mine and Mamaji's. Why? What did we do to you that was soo bad ?

Why did you do Sugni's Sardhakai? Was Sugni in any danger from Mamaji - No. If he had done her sardhakai what would have happened. He would have bought her back to the haveli and try to convince her to marry him - nothing more.

Where was the need for you to marry Sugni? How was you marrying Sugni and living in front of Mamaji suppose to make him go back to Revamami. If you wanted him to go back to Revamami you should have sent Sugni far away from him.

Also when Naniji came why did you not just go to her and tell her that Mamaji wanted to divorce Revamami and marry Sugni and let her deal with it?

If marriage meant that much to you, why were you marrying Sugni and yet telling me nothing between us changed? What was I going to be in your life - your mistress?

It was acceptable to break off our engagement (without even telling me) and marry Sugni but it was not acceptable forMamaji to divorce  Revamami and marry Sugni? the only difference between the two situations was that one was an engagment and the other a marriage

Did either of you once think about what it would do to him to see you two together?  I was there for a couple of days and I could not handle it and you two made him watch for months. You say he became a bad man. Close your eyes and imagine that it was Mamaji and me doing all the things you and Sugni did in front of you. How would you have felt/reacted?

How could you, who is good at telling others about right and wrong, even look at / think about  /fall in love with a girl who your Mamaji loved and who loved and would have married him if fate had not stepped in? 

If you had not interfered, manipulated, supported and incited Sugni would things have gone as far they did - NO. So to my mind you and Sugni are responsible for fuelling the fire that led to attempt on your life.

Edited by payal7 - 09 April 2013 at 4:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Aditiya remains silent for 10 min listening to what amrita had to say And thinking **I never sow that that way... I really never sow that that way**

After 10 min of silence ... he say

Adi -  Amu , I really did not want to hurt you and mama jee.. after you left I felt you forgave me but today U tell me this.. I realize that I was wrong yes I was wrong .. I have no answers to  your questions ... at that time I felt I was doing the rite thing ... I just didnt want another story like My mother had .. that's the biggest reason of my action
but after what u say I have nothing to justify my action
All I want from you is to forgive me

Rakhi1608rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged

I understand that you did not want what happened to your Mum repeating itself. But you cannot tell people how to live their lives.

Do you really think Mamaji would have abandoned Revamami like your fathe did you and your Mum. No he is not like that. He was divorcing her but was making full provisions for the rest fo her life.

Even if he was abandoning her, you role would be try and talk to Mamaji and make him realise his mstake and support and take care of Revamami. It was not your role to marry Sugni.

If after what happened Sugni did not want to be with Mamaji then that was fine. But the thought of marriage to each other should never have occured to either of you. She was, is and always will be somebody who was involved with your Mama and therefore was off limits to you. Equally for her you would always be the nephew of the man she was involved with so was off limits to her.

I don't want to hurt you but I have to say this Adi.

You know you lived and were bought up by Mamaji but you failed to learn what draws people to him, make them love him, care about him, be loyal to him. Ultimately its that quality that resulted in Sugni making the decision to marry him despite everything that happened because she knows no one will ever love and cherish her, protect her and make her happy like he will.

That quality Aditya is caring about people, their feelings, their hopes and dreams. When I left Mawari did you even think about checking whether I got back OK knowing what condition I was in emotionally ' No. Do you know that Mamaji called to check? Despite what he was going through Mamaji emailed me every other day to make sure I was OK? Do you know in his last email about week after I left he said he was sorry that because of him I had lost you, that he would not contact me again as he was reminder of the past I was trying to forget but he was always there if ever I needed him in any capacity. Tell me - Who should have done that?

If you are feeling proud that you are  magnanmous because you stopped Sugni from stopping the wedding, then don't be it is the least you could do for the havoc you caused/the hell you put Mamaji through.

You are asking me to forgive you. How do I forgive a person who
ripped my heart out and broken it into a million pieces in front of me without a second thought?

I am not sure I can Aditya.

Edited by payal7 - 09 April 2013 at 3:19am

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Adi - Amu, I know I was wrong You are rite .. every thing I did till date was wrong, I too wronged with mama jee It was me who gave him false promise and took sugni from him, I was wrong I made him be very bad man that ended in losing sugni almost.. I was punished because I slowly fall in love with sugni and she kept on ignoring me and keeping me running after her every other day and felt how u would have felt when I used to do it to you, Amu .. Im not asking to come back Im just asking you to forgive me I was wrong, I have sleepless nights and I have very bad feeling about my past.. I ruined your life I ruined mama jee's life ...  please tell me my punishment !
I should be punsihed for my crime !
tell me amu tell me ..
if you dont want to forgive me please punish me .. tell me I will do any thing U say

Edited by ronshaan - 09 April 2013 at 3:37am

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
It was the desire to punish that has created this mess and destroyed so many lives. Sugni wanted to punish Mamaji for his mistake. You wanted to punish him for going down the same path as your father.

Adtiya its not for human beings to punish others. Lets leave it to GOD.

I just hope that in the future you consider other peoples feelings and points of view and not just own when making a decision that impact other people's lives.

As for forgiveness it has to be earnt Aditya.

You know I was not sure about revisiting the past and opening up bad memories. But I am glad I came. I did not realise how angry I was with you but now that I have said what I wanted I feel better, so Thank you.

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Adi - I Can't change my past I just wish that one day you will forgive me, Im thankful to you for coming and listening to me.. I always knew that you are the only person who I can share every thing.. Can we stay friends ??? I want to fix My mistakes please .. I want to show you that Im changed I want 2nd chance..can we stay friends ??.. can we ???

Amu goes out of the coffee bar and adi follows her.. she goes near her car and say    

Edited by ronshaan - 09 April 2013 at 3:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885Rakhi1608rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I am not sure Aditya.

Why don't we give it a go and see how it goes.

Amu then gets into her car and drives away. She sees Adi standing by his car watchng her.

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

Go to top