India-Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

did jay forget??

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I think jay should mention the fact that he was in US prison and only due to bhoomi he is between them in india now.. or else he would have been serving his entire life in US prison.. and then forget marrying bharti.. they wouldn't have ever seen him.. and instead of being grateful they are making bhoomi's life a prison.. and I don't know what makes ansu baa think that if jaimi is separated he will instantly marry bharti??
the show makers have lost it.. I liked the initiall idea of the show.. but now they themselves don't know what to do with the story I feel.. todays serials should move the culture forward and not going back to 18th century..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_StorytellerEmAshkoolsadhu1000leavesandwavesKhatamKahani-Swetha-

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
he already told them all this. Ansuba however is too thick-headed to understand a good soul

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerpesi11leavesandwavesKhatamKahanisitakshii-Swetha-

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
The story  can go 2  ways

Ansu ba will learn the lesson of her life after breaking Jai and Bhumi up , she will learn that she cannot control Jai's heart and perhaps they will show the silent Jai blasting her after Bhumi leaves , and all this build up is for that one powerful scene

Jai will divorce Bhumi and marry  Bharti to fulfil his Ansu ba's vachan but his heart won't be in this marraige and maybe we will see tracks after tracks of Bharti trying to win him overConfused

Personally i hope for the first result

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

k-kimyaAsh_Storytellerpesi11-Swetha-

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratavyas

I think jay should mention the fact that he was in US prison and only due to bhoomi he is between them in india now.. or else he would have been serving his entire life in US prison.. and then forget marrying bharti.. they wouldn't have ever seen him.. and instead of being grateful they are making bhoomi's life a prison.. and I don't know what makes ansu baa think that if jaimi is separated he will instantly marry bharti??
the show makers have lost it.. I liked the initiall idea of the show.. but now they themselves don't know what to do with the story I feel.. todays serials should move the culture forward and not going back to 18th century..

That old lady is nonsense so is Bharti. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerpesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
watever jay n bhoomi say infront of ansuba it goes like this 'shouting in front of deaf person that is of no use'

EmAsh

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

watever jay n bhoomi say infront of ansuba it goes like this 'shouting in front of deaf person that is of no use'

Lol its funny how ansuba and bharti acting. What kind of sanskaar is that. Ansuba wishes of jay and bhoomi divorce, what kind of grandparents would think. 

Bhari's character makes ewww now. It doesn't make any sense. You don't care that your marriage breakdown but you care about promise basis and meaningless relationship. 

I might stop watching this show. I really think Jai should talk to his ansuba, get out of that insane place. I hate the way anusba said that bhoomi has no sanskaar cuz she is from USA. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerpesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmAsh

Originally posted by pesi11

Lol its funny how ansuba and bharti acting. What kind of sanskaar is that. Ansuba wishes of jay and bhoomi divorce, what kind of grandparents would think. 

Bhari's character makes ewww now. It doesn't make any sense. You don't care that your marriage breakdown but you care about promise basis and meaningless relationship. 

I might stop watching this show. I really think Jai should talk to his ansuba, get out of that insane place. I hate the way anusba said that bhoomi has no sanskaar cuz she is from USA. 

and guess what !! ..ansuba told lilly fui that bhoomi isn't gud fit as jay's wife and their family's bahu LOL..

for a sec she is thinking like an US citizen who cares for happiness rather maintaining relations Wink ..

as an elder ansuba should help bhoomi in  getting betr if she has any flaws ...an elder person vl always try to let the couple know their flaws n make them to stick together even if they have any differences ...but here ansuba acts different.. she didnt even saw any wrong in bhoomi so far yet decided that bhoomi is for no gud ROFL
ansuba kuh bhagavan ban gayi ...aur sab ka fate likh na shuru kar di LOL ...wah .wah 

Ash_Storyteller

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index