Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

please cv's ab don't spoil rk' s character (Page 2)

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

RK APPARENTLY WON'T SELF HARM. HE WILL TELL MADHU TO CUT HIS WRIST AND SEPERATE THEM FOREVER CAUSE SHE IS IN HIS VEINS! :O OHMYGOD IM SUPER EXCITED NOW! 
 Thanks for the news Koyel. Is it your Prediction? or...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capri

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thiko

Yes. Already both RK and MB characters get spoiled. I am watching MBEIEJ from last Sept. It was well scripted till Feb. But now the story is going in a track that is not acceptable by the average Indain viewer. 

First I want to appreciate all actors for their very good job. Esp. MB and RK are doing extremely good, acting like real characters. May be that's why the show is nowadays giving pain and headache to the viewers instead a peace, joy, pleasure etc. When I was watching it during oct-jan it was nice. We are watching shows for entertainment only, to relax.

RK character should undergo redemption. And he should be shown as a person giving respect to women and realizing all his mistakes till he has done. 

It would be nice to see if RK or Radhaji is helping MB to improve professionally like becoming some costume designer, to learn such things, giving a laptop for designing etc. and later to become a heroine. 

In this show female lead is always talking and doing nothing. Both the lead characters - MB and RK are not at all making any effort to improve professionally  - like acting or hair dressing. 

MB character was doing that much issues in the begining for the hit and run case and now she is supporting one underworld dhadha. That itself ruined that character. Then why can't she go for some other studio for the same job? 

If the CVs want to develop a parallel story then they can show sultan as balraj son or somebody related MB or RK and introduce some other female character for him. The actor (AR) is acting well but I hate that character to the core.

It is disgusting to see the entire sultan track and yesterday to see even the aaryan like that. Please stop this triangular story. Otherwise show will lose its tempo. 

If it deviate from the basic ethics like always justifying the changing of life partners, in the name of helping an underworld dada it is not acceptable. 

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

good post well said Embarrassed

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree.gattu

please cv's show rk's true love .even though his ego is their but let make rk confess or  show  rk confessing his love and pain in actions as before.actions speak alot than words.please don't spoil rk's character  for making sultan to gain sympathy.rk larger than life chacter has been always bashed fom start and now more.we can't see rk getting bashed ,for us his love is true and you also showed that madhu also know that rk loves her.please clear all duobts regarding rk soon .
after seeing sultan i feel in tellyworld aaitak koi leading lady always has kept sympathetic face as sultan keeps.if sultan itna seeda sadha hai than how became a gangster.you make sultan acting in serial as female lead,it suits him more.

good post agree with uEmbarrassed
yahh disappointed with cvUnhappy Angry CV completely destroy RK character.Angry
i though CV will make amer RK character Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

Go to top