Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

what should RK do to redeem himself in Madhu's eye (Page 9)

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

What i am about to write,is completely my opinion...RishBala fans can hate me for the rest of my life...i don't care...

Logically speaking...there was a time,when i actually liked RishBala pairing...was not a fan...but i liked it...it was OK for me...then this twist came in..that also i gladly accepted...but this is beneath me...there is no logic in the current track...

First...i never understood that why Madhu fell in  love with Rishabh,when he had been such a big egoistic jerk..to her and her family...but love has never had any logic...

After so much of pain and heartbreak...when she is trying to be happy...he has a problem with that too...which person,in love,cannot see the other person happy...he felt jealous...okay...but he tossed her out of his life...like scrap...what the f*** is his problem...

And now this manhandling...like she is some object...what are the CVs trying to do...i hate the guys character,even more...day after day...it is so disgusting and filthy...i can't watch it anymore...

And you guys are asking how should RK redeem himself before Madhu...first CV's should stop degrading the character...i have never felt so annoyed before,seeing a character...i have stopped watching him and Madhu anymore...its beyond my territory...
If you have a right to opine we have a right to talk...you cannot question what we want to discuss...even without the usage of enboldened characters we would have taken notice of what you are saying for it is perfectly sensible approach...

It makes me think that a person who tosses her out like garbage..tramples her heart and feelings...publicly humiliates her..even if he redeems himself...does he deserve a second chance..i don't think so..

you may not thinks so but most of the welfare states (India too) have their entire penal system based on the reformative theory...so second chances are always an option if executed well...but then this is my opinion and not intended to offend you...you had winded up your post on a positive note before...why would you opt for unnecessary negetivity is out of my comprehension

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

niya_s Senior Member
niya_s
niya_s

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Leave her be. She needs her space. Too much force is being used..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mytinypaintings

Go to top