Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

what should RK do to redeem himself in Madhu's eye (Page 8)

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

sorry to side track but Jasleen, are you still stuck woth bacteria or my vampire enjoyed her day in sun LOL
What is this vampire thing Jasleen...
I am a self proclaimed vampire (the kind that shimmers in the sun) because I hardly see daylight buried in petri dishes and sanitation liquid jars. I might be the most antibiotic resistant pathogen host in the world. I have nightmares of the little germs running down the showerhead. I need the sun so I jump at every chance I get.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mytinypaintings

ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
He prove his Love..in Lovely ...style..
mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msg1

Originally posted by sai.janu350

i want him to prove his love
giving all luv which she deserves from him and i want him to say sorry not only "sorry"
whatever he done with her.he must promise her that he won't repeat it again.asap i want him to marry madhu with all rituals...
and start a new fesh life with his biwiEmbarrassed
@ bold he has already done all that one does to proove their love...He faught with 100 goons put his life at risk and every other thing in the book. Promises and all. Then he went ahead and claimed he was doing all that for revenge...so what can he do to proove it now that Madhu can trust??

You know...time lulls everything..
Yes it does...But the key word here is LULs ...Normal after turning someones life upside down and then packing it in a tumbler and shaking it as hard as he can...normalcy is only possible in fiction...but then I agree it does happen, a girls desire to be over and done with the past and have a normal life does blind her and then as you said time...but I dont want to see that...It would hurt me and my perception of women real hard
.if he has got her in his house, he should live with her like a normal human being and not behave like a psychotic that he is been shown right now..this will drive her further away...give her normal life even if it means marrying her against her wishes...maybe with time she could start living with him like a normal couple...after what he did to her this is the only kind of redemption that might work in real life...
Marrying against her wishes...and redemption??Confused
Seriously, I just want her to take up some work away from these men...she needs some time for herself...This make perfet sense ...she needs time to sort her self and her emotions...take break as they say
mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

sorry to side track but Jasleen, are you still stuck woth bacteria or my vampire enjoyed her day in sun LOL
What is this vampire thing Jasleen...
I am a self proclaimed vampire (the kind that shimmers in the sun) because I hardly see daylight buried in petri dishes and sanitation liquid jars. I might be the most antibiotic resistant pathogen host in the world. I have nightmares of the little germs running down the showerhead. I need the sun so I jump at every chance I get.
LOLLOLOL...ROFL A daylight loving vampire...lol

DonnaHarvey

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

and he was able to kill atleast five people in broad day light...self defense I know but yet that would lead years of trial and time in jail...yikes how much I wish sultan Never had this ugly occupation ...and I would have been all in for SUlbala
and the lawyer strikes againLOL I agree with the monika bedi part. you took the thoughts right out of my head.
well i learnt the best usage of my otherwise dull brain at lawschool u see...so the lawyer strikes again and again and again...lol

DonnaHarvey

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
What i am about to write,is completely my opinion...RishBala fans can hate me for the rest of my life...i don't care...

Logically speaking...there was a time,when i actually liked RishBala pairing...was not a fan...but i liked it...it was OK for me...then this twist came in..that also i gladly accepted...but this is beneath me...there is no logic in the current track...

First...i never understood that why Madhu fell in  love with Rishabh,when he had been such a big egoistic jerk..to her and her family...but love has never had any logic...

After so much of pain and heartbreak...when she is trying to be happy...he has a problem with that too...which person,in love,cannot see the other person happy...he felt jealous...okay...but he tossed her out of his life...like scrap...what the f*** is his problem...

And now this manhandling...like she is some object...what are the CVs trying to do...i hate the guys character,even more...day after day...it is so disgusting and filthy...i can't watch it anymore...

And you guys are asking how should RK redeem himself before Madhu...first CV's should stop degrading the character...i have never felt so annoyed before,seeing a character...i have stopped watching him and Madhu anymore...its beyond my territory...

It makes me think that a person who tosses her out like garbage..tramples her heart and feelings...publicly humiliates her..even if he redeems himself...does he deserve a second chance..i don't think so..

Edited by libran90 - 09 April 2013 at 10:00am
mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

What i am about to write,is completely my opinion...RishBala fans can hate me for the rest of my life...i don't care...
Hating you for your personal opinion on a peice of crap fiction show???? seriously

Logically speaking...there was a time,when i actually liked RishBala pairing...was not a fan...but i liked it...it was OK for me...then this twist came in..that also i gladly accepted...but this is beneath me...there is no logic in the current track...

First...i never understood that why Madhu fell in  love with Rishabh,when he had been such a big egoistic jerk..to her and her family...but love has never had any logic...

After so much of pain and heartbreak...when she is trying to be happy...he has a problem with that too...which person,in love,cannot see the other person happy...he felt jealous...okay...but he tossed her out of his life...like scrap...what the f*** is his problem...

And now this manhandling...like she is some object...what are the CVs trying to do...i hate the guys character,even more...day after day...it is so disgusting and filthy...i can't watch it anymore...

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Hating you for your personal opinion on a peice of crap fiction show???? seriously
ata girlClap that is what I wanted to hear. gots to go but you keep on doing what you do & UPDATEWink

Go to top