Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

what should RK do to redeem himself in Madhu's eye (Page 7)

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Originally posted by mytinypaintings

@ mytinypaintings or rather Saumya(I hope I can call you that)

<font color="#000099">oh yes please I always thought my Name was beautiful</font>

nice post for discussion..

<font color="#0000cc">Thankyou</font>
As much as my logical side tells me that Madhu should not end up with RK (Sultan is a big no aswell) its a guilty pleasure to wish for Rishbala

I can hear you...sultan and Madhubala totally a a nono from my side...it has monica and Abu Salem written all over it...sorry to say that but if RK is to tested on the groundsof reality then sois Madhu

<div></div>

totally share the sentiments..he may be a golden hearted don ala once upon a time in Mumbai but he is don nonetheles..

and yes, your name is indeed beautiful
and he was able to kill atleast five people in broad day light...self defense I know but yet that would lead years of trial and time in jail...yikes how much I wish sultan Never had this ugly occupation ...and I would have been all in for SUlbala

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-DonnaHarvey

ViviCa15 Senior Member
ViviCa15
ViviCa15

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I dont know about Madhu but Cvs think cutting his ankle is enough to redeem R.K

mytinypaintings-CarpeDeim-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
If he is really sorry he has to say that to Madhu.

If he really loves her he should tell her that too. It is time he talks truthfully to her and share what he has in mind, whether she believes or not.

And then let her make her own decision about their life. He should tell her what he wants and at the same time ask her what she wants too and let her make decision on her own, instead of forcing.

And maybe that way though Madhu cannot accept him now, later after sometime Madhu might be able to trust him and come back.

But with his current actions, there is no future for Rishbala anymore.

For me this is the end of Rishbala and I will not watch the show for any jodi from now on, to be dissappointed later. I am going to watch for the individual characters from now on.

libran90mytinypaintings

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sai.janu350

i want him to prove his love
giving all luv which she deserves from him and i want him to say sorry not only "sorry"
whatever he done with her.he must promise her that he won't repeat it again.asap i want him to marry madhu with all rituals...
and start a new fesh life with his biwiEmbarrassed
@ bold he has already done all that one does to proove their love...He faught with 100 goons put his life at risk and every other thing in the book. Promises and all. Then he went ahead and claimed he was doing all that for revenge...so what can he do to proove it now that Madhu can trust??

You know...time lulls everything...if he has got her in his house, he should live with her like a normal human being and not behave like a psychotic that he is been shown right now..this will drive her further away...give her normal life even if it means marrying her against her wishes...maybe with time she could start living with him like a normal couple...after what he did to her this is the only kind of redemption that might work in real life...

Seriously, I just want her to take up some work away from these men...she needs some time for herself...
DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged

sorry to side track but Jasleen, are you still stuck woth bacteria or my vampire enjoyed her day in sun LOL
my lab work is on halt till fall so, I am sparkling in the sun. OMG the weather is beautiful. Life is good.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

and he was able to kill atleast five people in broad day light...self defense I know but yet that would lead years of trial and time in jail...yikes how much I wish sultan Never had this ugly occupation ...and I would have been all in for SUlbala
and the lawyer strikes againLOL I agree with the monika bedi part. you took the thoughts right out of my head.

-CarpeDeim-

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

Originally posted by vd-rocks

she was ready to sacrifice all for him to prove her love!
he must do the same...n if that means leaving the industry n also madhu..that must happen...till he realizes the pain...only that can redeem him!

this sounds convincing...only if he go through the same pain or more he inflicted on her ..there will b scope for RishBala wholeheartedly or else it looks like CVs r forcing them on us

That would be such a beautiful ...fairytale kind of redemption Bhanu and I so agree with you...CVs are not only forcing RKBALA but also sultubala on us...why oh why cant they come up with a better Idea...why does it always have to go downhill ...with the cvs that is

war_is_peace

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mytinypaintingsDonnaHarvey

Go to top