Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

what should RK do to redeem himself in Madhu's eye (Page 4)

anvikaatti7799 Senior Member
anvikaatti7799
anvikaatti7799

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
first of all both should be under one roof,he should see her always ,he should fall to madhu day by day,he must come to that situation where without redemption there should no other way left for RK

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Glad you asked, here is what I think:
1. therapy. the man does not know how to think and when he does, he has zero idea how to process his thoughts and formulate them into a language that other people can understand. He does not know how to view the world from a perspective other than his own. His needs come before everything else. He needs to be taught all that. Therapy is the only way to even begin doing this.

2. stop with the public scenes. Some things are best kept private and he should acknowledge that his marriage is one of those things. Dragging his dirty laundry wherever he goes is not helping his case.

3. Keep his profession separate from his personal life. He is extremely unprofessional and his dissatisfaction with his work (or life or both) is visible almost all the time. He should learn to not drag his frustrations at work OR find a job he loves because I want to see him happy once in a while.

4. become secure and trusting. the man is a pile of ego defenses and insecurities. he needs to buck up and re-evaluate his sense of self.

In short, I want to change his entire personality minus the cynicism (I like that). He could begin more self control and therapy. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-

ANJALI_SAMARIYA IF-Rockerz
ANJALI_SAMARIYA
ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Love aur ego kabhi bhi ek saath nhi rehsakte...Rk ko pehle apne ego ko chodna hoga aur fir pure heart ke sath madhu ko confce karna hoga...agar ussme thodi bhi sacchayi hogi to madhu ko uske pyar ka ehsaas jarur hoga..

mytinypaintings

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vd-rocks

she was ready to sacrifice all for him to prove her love!
he must do the same...n if that means leaving the industry n also madhu..that must happen...till he realizes the pain...only that can redeem him!
@bold ...makes quite a lot of sense and onscreen  may appear pretty convincing...and I am just trying to imagine RK in Devdas mode...

war_is_peace

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Glad you asked, here is what I think:
1. therapy. the man does not know how to think and when he does, he has zero idea how to process his thoughts and formulate them into a language that other people can understand. He does not know how to view the world from a perspective other than his own. His needs come before everything else. He needs to be taught all that. Therapy is the only way to even begin doing this.

2. stop with the public scenes. Some things are best kept private and he should acknowledge that his marriage is one of those things. Dragging his dirty laundry wherever he goes is not helping his case.

3. Keep his profession separate from his personal life. He is extremely unprofessional and his dissatisfaction with his work (or life or both) is visible almost all the time. He should learn to not drag his frustrations at work OR find a job he loves because I want to see him happy once in a while.

4. become secure and trusting. the man is a pile of ego defenses and insecurities. he needs to buck up and re-evaluate his sense of self.

In short, I want to change his entire personality minus the cynicism (I like that). He could begin more self control and therapy. 
I have to agree on Therepy part for there is no doubt that he does have psycological issues...but no one in the show realises that...and mostly so is the case IRL too.

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

I have to agree on Therepy part for there is no doubt that he does have psycological issues...but no one in the show realises that...and mostly so is the case IRL too.
IRL???? enlighten me, I am confused what that means. also, I am having a moment of exaggerated self confidence and I don't know what to do with it. TMI, I realize but gaaah. I did well in Biostats and I should shut up & stop bragging but I cant...eee I did not win my free lunch so...there it goes. a happy breeze just passed by. Death eaters.

^^^that makes for a great free association description doesn't it. I am confusing. and I am done
mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita20

Originally posted by mytinypaintings

Originally posted by arpita20

he will have to prove his love...
but how is he going to do it...
he is not realizing his won heart..
whatever deepali told,he just go through it..
sometime,i think rk is machine and he works only Deepali's instruction..
i want him to realize his love..
his feelings for madhu...
and he will have to wait for madhu's wound recovery..
he broke his heart...
and it's really tough for any person to heal that wound..
to trust the same person who broke him'her completely,is really hard...

so,time is the best medicine and innocent approach..
love can not get back with force or blackmail...
Rk has to realize this fact first
@ bold ...this really caught me of guard...and yes time is the best healer love cannot be achieved with blackmail and force...realisation and RK dont go together that is the biggest issue , he not only needs to realise his love for Madhu but also many other things...I at times  feel ther is a whole question of self realisation involved here...redemption Real life style seems to be a far fetched idea ...I dontknow what Cvs will show...
DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
also, where is my update missy?????
kya hua tera vaada, I have got this song in my head because of you.

don't mind me poking you until you update. I can imagine you throwing cats at me from across that screen sitting in your rocking chair and sipping on hot cocoa.

like vancount from sesame street, was that his name? He threw sheep but cats look better on you.

Go to top