Saumya19 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

TMI= too much information

Got it thanks for explaining
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

@ mytinypaintings or rather Saumya(I hope I can call you that)

oh yes please I always thought my Name was beautiful
nice post for discussion..
Thankyou
As much as my logical side tells me that Madhu should not end up with RK (Sultan is a big no aswell) its a guilty pleasure to wish for Rishbala

I can hear you...sultan and Madhubala totally a a nono from my side...it has monica and Abu Salem written all over it...sorry to say that but if RK is to tested on the groundsof reality then so is Madhu
sorry to side track but Jasleen, are you still stuck woth bacteria or my vampire enjoyed her day in sun 😆
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravenheart

The best thing RK can do at this point in time is to leave Madhu alone.  Give her some space and let her decide what she wants to do with her life...and if her decision is to move on leaving him behind then he should accept it.

Do not know what the CVs were thinking when they sketched RK - but personally I feel that he is mentally imbalanced & needs psychiatric help.

You are in majority so far his mental state goes...and I agree leaving Madu alone and without any more ugly insults hurled at her...
Saumya19 thumbnail

sorry to side track but Jasleen, are you still stuck woth bacteria or my vampire enjoyed her day in sun 😆

What is this vampire thing Jasleen...
Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

I can hear you...sultan and Madhubala totally a a nono from my side...it has monica and Abu Salem written all over it...sorry to say that but if RK is to tested on the groundsof reality then sois Madhu

<div></div>

totally share the sentiments..he may be a golden hearted don ala once upon a time in Mumbai but he is don nonetheles..

and yes, your name is indeed beautiful
Saumya19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Love aur ego kabhi bhi ek saath nhi rehsakte...Rk ko pehle apne ego ko chodna hoga aur fir pure heart ke sath madhu ko confce karna hoga...agar ussme thodi bhi sacchayi hogi to madhu ko uske pyar ka ehsaas jarur hoga..

ego ko chodna ...is that even  thinkable for him
Saumya19 thumbnail

totally share the sentiments..he may be a golden hearted don ala once upon a time in Mumbai but he is don nonetheles..

and yes, your name is indeed beautiful

and he was able to kill atleast five people in broad day light...self defense I know but yet that would lead years of trial and time in jail...yikes how much I wish sultan Never had this ugly occupation ...and I would have been all in for SUlbala
ViviCa15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know about Madhu but Cvs think cutting his ankle is enough to redeem R.K
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If he is really sorry he has to say that to Madhu.

If he really loves her he should tell her that too. It is time he talks truthfully to her and share what he has in mind, whether she believes or not.

And then let her make her own decision about their life. He should tell her what he wants and at the same time ask her what she wants too and let her make decision on her own, instead of forcing.

And maybe that way though Madhu cannot accept him now, later after sometime Madhu might be able to trust him and come back.

But with his current actions, there is no future for Rishbala anymore.

For me this is the end of Rishbala and I will not watch the show for any jodi from now on, to be dissappointed later. I am going to watch for the individual characters from now on.